[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 7-9k Life | 3-7m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
santzu wrote:
Crafted this few days ago, not divined yet

Now I just need the allres implicit for mark of the elder to overcap my resists again :D

Juicy AF
Had anyone gone the route of getting Point blank on the single target quiver and a non-point blank quiver for clear?

Having the point blank node is a bit limiting.. i know on RT you go for that strategy.. thoughts?
"
Haddoq wrote:
Had anyone gone the route of getting Point blank on the single target quiver and a non-point blank quiver for clear?

Having the point blank node is a bit limiting.. i know on RT you go for that strategy.. thoughts?

If you have a decent quiver it's probably not worth thinking about corrupting it unless you are going with the new quiver with sockets. Even then you gain only 1 node, just a decent rare quiver with only t3 rolls is already better than ~5 passive points.

If you are not going for Frostferno, weapon swapping is an option. Keep this in mind tho, your single target quiver is the one that should be better since clear is not really an issue even on a 5l and then that quiver is also the one that needs the point blank corruption.

Point blank node is not at all limiting with the dps we have unless you are trying to fight with bosses at a larger range. I think point blank swap is not that viable anymore ever since they nerfed Chin Sol, and was only really a thing on RT version anyways (cuz base crit on chin sol is trash).
Last edited by mseabird on Apr 2, 2019, 9:14:18 AM
"
mseabird wrote:
"
Haddoq wrote:

If you have a decent quiver it's probably not worth thinking about corrupting it unless you are going with the new quiver with sockets. Even then you gain only 1 node, just a decent rare quiver with only t3 rolls is already better than ~5 passive points.

If you are not going for Frostferno, weapon swapping is an option. Keep this in mind tho, your single target quiver is the one that should be better since clear is not really an issue even on a 5l and then that quiver is also the one that needs the point blank corruption.

Point blank node is not at all limiting with the dps we have unless you are trying to fight with bosses at a larger range. I think point blank swap is not that viable anymore ever since they nerfed Chin Sol, and was only really a thing on RT version anyways (cuz base crit on chin sol is trash).

Gotcha .. thanks for the explanation.. trying to figure the ins and outs of this build compared to Uberdans that I ran in delve =)
Hey first, Thanks for the guide, i started the build and it looks smooth and fun to play

However i struggle with Mana Regen, i also would lile to know how i could upgrade my gear, starting with changing belt and bow i guess. I have like 20 exalted to spend.

Hope you guys could help me a bit.

Thanks
"
creekzx wrote:
Hey first, Thanks for the guide, i started the build and it looks smooth and fun to play

However i struggle with Mana Regen, i also would lile to know how i could upgrade my gear, starting with changing belt and bow i guess. I have like 20 exalted to spend.

Hope you guys could help me a bit.

Thanks

You didn't take mana leech yet, take the .4 leech + 10 recovery/sec node near 'Essence Sap', that should be enough for you to not have to use a mana flask. Also on your bow, if the accuracy is not a hybrid roll you should have an open suffix and prefix. I would recommend crafting critical strike chance to boost ur base crit for more consitency OR craft penetration prefix (up to 16%).

Other than that, check where u feel you are lacking. If its single target, think about getting a +6 or +8 helmet. If its clear, get more projectiles and movespeed.
Last edited by mseabird on Apr 3, 2019, 9:35:59 PM
Do you have a skilltree w/o Xophs blood and with avatar of Fire or did i missed it?
"
Example257 wrote:
Do you have a skilltree w/o Xophs blood and with avatar of Fire or did i missed it?

There is not, simply because I didnt feel like it could work without sacrificing too much, you can still take the node tho if ur on a tigher budget. Just make sure to check with pob what the best nodes to sacrifice are. Besides, xoph's is really cheap right now xD.
Last edited by mseabird on Apr 4, 2019, 6:14:47 AM
Absolutely loving this build. I'm going to go all out on it asap. The PoB and your character seem to show the Combat Focus jewels in sockets where they will not work. Am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info