[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
YT_HB wrote:
"
napraen wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Thanks!

The new Shaper Chest sounds good-ish. Its just hard to compete with the shroud if you are also flat-stacking. Which we kinda need to do due to the low basedamage of DoomFletch. Which means Abyss jewels. In the end thats a bit of a numbers game I feel like.

I am not sure where the new chest will end up at - but I reckon it isnt significantly better.

Thanks for the reply and the insight.
I guess i undervalue how much the jewel socket matters in shroud.

There's a new synthesised base for ring that gives 11-12% global physical damage do you think it's any good or mark of the elder+shaper ring is gonna blow it out the water?

It's not so much the jewel socket (although that does make a difference in the long run), but the elemental penetration of all 3 elements. Shroud gives 37% penetration for all three elements which is huge with the Doomfletch Prism. That's the main reason that they're such a good pair.

Sometimes I wonder why I even write a guide. xD
Hey first of all thanks for the well written guide.
Did anyone test the build with like only one abyss socket in all the gear pieces ?
How strong is it that budget way ?
"
Isaac1337 wrote:
Did anyone test the build with like only one abyss socket in all the gear pieces ?

Yes it does. That's what makes it kinda cheap to build. It's when you start min-maxing when it really can get pricey. On my first uber elder kill with it I wasn't even using an abyss helm, I had a Starkonja or rare at the time and the build worked well.
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
Isaac1337 wrote:

Yes it does. That's what makes it kinda cheap to build. It's when you start min-maxing when it really can get pricey. On my first uber elder kill with it I wasn't even using an abyss helm, I had a Starkonja or rare at the time and the build worked well.

Thanks for the fast answer. I guess I'll give this build a shot soon. :)
Doesn't Hatred do more overall than HoA+HoT despite the Elementalist ascendancy?
Nice guide! Trying it out this league. Question though: What pantheon setup do you use?
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Sometimes I wonder why I even write a guide. xD

I love your guides, this is the second build of yours I am building in a league, please keep them coming, don`t mind the people that don't read your guide properly. The ones who do won't be asking questions often since they understood it.
Overleech is stopped cold with VP.
"
bvanharjr wrote:

Do you mean we need to not use VP ?
"
bvanharjr wrote:

First time I heared of this. Can you elaborate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info