[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

Should I just be spamming chromes one at a time on my 5L bow? I assumed 1k chromes would've been more than enough but I haven't even seen 2/2 red/blue and I would assume that color combo hitting the 5 links is even rarer.

edit: never mind someone linked me a calculator and I should be spamming the 1 r+b craft.
Last edited by TheWooSensation on Jun 27, 2019, 12:23:43 AM
Go with Vorici crafting Method for Gem Slots. Look at YT for Guide.Worked for me.
Hm.overall great Build when Gems comes to/near lvl 20/20.

Immortal Call is replaced with Steelskin.

The only downside of my view is, half of the Time the 2 Golems are dead in higher Maps.

Wich useful alternatives are there to replace the 2 Golems?

..and..is it worth it to go for 6Link Bow with Blind?
At least 350 Fusings and lots of Chroms, coz the last Gem slot is red, not green :)
Last edited by RDS1964 on Jun 27, 2019, 7:36:58 AM
Steelskin is only good if leveled and self casting as it needs to be leveled to work well. Linked with a leveled CWDT its only going to be useful in limited situations. I still prefer IC+CWDT low level.
so u recommend to regret Point Blank ?
Last edited by raNYnight on Jun 28, 2019, 4:52:26 AM
"
raNYnight wrote:
so u recommend to regret Point Blank ?

No ,I 'd say do it like Farbod did and use it for glorious vanity(Doryani), along with soul tether for pseudo slayer + extra defences .
"
Should I just be spamming chromes one at a time on my 5L bow? I assumed 1k chromes would've been more than enough but I haven't even seen 2/2 red/blue and I would assume that color combo hitting the 5 links is even rarer.

edit: never mind someone linked me a calculator and I should be spamming the 1 r+b craft.

If you have too many offcolors you're actually even better off using 'Vorici Crafting Method' which is explained with a google but essentially it's using jeweller's to get your colors 1 by 1 as opposed to all at once, this is great if you need for example 5 offcolors on something like a Bronn's Lithe (OMG what a pain!) because you make use of each roll costing a lot less. You can also do something like (3-4)socket->"Guarantee these colors"(3-4 colors)->Continue on with that method.

By using jeweller's instead of the chromes you save quite a lot, it just means that for the 6L you *have* to do it yourself and can't buy premade but a premade with the right colors would be **EXPENSIVE** anyway.
Has Nobody Ideas for a replacement for both Golems?

And again, is it worth it do go from 5L Bow to 6L Bow, with blind i.e.?

i am not really happy with the setup atm.
First of all, I love this build. It's a lot of fun.

The only issue is currently, this build is causing crashes on PS4 rampantly lol (it's mainly the heralds coupled in with the ice golem in specific)

Might wanna put an advisory on it until GGG fixes it.

Thank you for your detailed guide.
Why is the skill tree incomplete from where you start how do you branch to the other sections?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info