[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
Voodoorod wrote:
Why do we take Master Fletcher part of the "bow area" on the right of the tree instead of the King of the Hill? I havent found anything about DoT mechanics of the scourge arrow, or is it because of accuracy, not the DoT? But the PoB shows more DPS with King of the Hill branch taken instead of the Master Fletcher. Am a bit confused :/

Well, both node chains have Dot damage on them - and which is better depends a bit on where you sit at with your accuracy. If you hit the high 98%+ accuracy you can switch it around.

Accuracy got changed with this patch as well as those nodes so I did not updated everything quite yet in the OP. The difference in DPS is kinda marginal anyhow. I think its less then 1% overall provided you are not hit capped. If you are it is more and you should switch, yes.

But yeah, applying your own head to this stuff is always encouraged and adjusting a build-template to your own needs is as well. :)

€dit: I updated the OP with this change, so people who do not read the thread are not surprised as well. Thanks you! :)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jun 30, 2019, 5:21:00 PM
"
Farbod wrote:
So I did this build with some changes that both improved defenses and increased DPS.

Slayer is a huge waste. Go with using a Soul tether belt plus the Glorious Vanity (Doryani) Jewel which turns a keystone into Corrupted Soul granting us 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield. The Soul Tether gives us overleech for life and also gives us ES leach. We have a few keystones to choose from but I went with point blank because its on the way to Vaal Pact. Point Blank is terrible for Scourge arrow as the projectiles are measured by both the original arrow plus the projectile travel path. The channeling nodes near here are not that great either.

By doing this I was able to pick Pathfinder, as this goes fantastically with our build and makes mapping fast and fun.

I also was able to triple balance my res for wise oak.

Here is my gear and Tree at level 100.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

I've noticed a few of the build adjustments to this have been utilizing the full life dmg support instead of elemental focus. I've noticed that my health often sits about 1-2% below "full" life at like 5000/5100 even if I still have plenty of energy shield. Does this still count as "full health" to activate the support?
Adding to what Meatjacket are saying, yes that Life keeps ticking up n down, while this happens the tooltip dps also goes up and down as if dmg on full life is on/off/on/off.

Considering to go Inc Critical Strike for Mapping instead of Dmg on full life then Elemencal Focus for Bosses.

While some other times it stays stable full or few digits off full without moving while having Bloodrage up (with tooltip dps reflecting dmg on full life on)

Another thing I am wondering how would Faster Attack be vs Damage on Full Life? OP/Cyrix, have you guys considered FA vs Dmg on Full Life ?

Also, Do you guys single-double charge and release fast for mapping, and only full charge when possible for bosses?

Last edited by Neyeah on Jul 1, 2019, 3:42:42 AM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Voodoorod wrote:
Why do we take Master Fletcher part of the "bow area" on the right of the tree instead of the King of the Hill? I havent found anything about DoT mechanics of the scourge arrow, or is it because of accuracy, not the DoT? But the PoB shows more DPS with King of the Hill branch taken instead of the Master Fletcher. Am a bit confused :/

Well, both node chains have Dot damage on them - and which is better depends a bit on where you sit at with your accuracy. If you hit the high 98%+ accuracy you can switch it around.

Accuracy got changed with this patch as well as those nodes so I did not updated everything quite yet in the OP. The difference in DPS is kinda marginal anyhow. I think its less then 1% overall provided you are not hit capped. If you are it is more and you should switch, yes.

But yeah, applying your own head to this stuff is always encouraged and adjusting a build-template to your own needs is as well. :)

€dit: I updated the OP with this change, so people who do not read the thread are not surprised as well. Thanks you! :)

By the way, i've taken the Master Fletcher branch as well eventually, cause i dont have the Unnatural Instinct jewel and that adjustment really helped to get that accuracy and AS i couldnt get from Unnatural Instinct area. Might be helpful to those who cant afford the jewel.
Last edited by Voodoorod on Jul 1, 2019, 7:45:53 AM
"
Neyeah wrote:
Adding to what Meatjacket are saying, yes that Life keeps ticking up n down, while this happens the tooltip dps also goes up and down as if dmg on full life is on/off/on/off.

Considering to go Inc Critical Strike for Mapping instead of Dmg on full life then Elemencal Focus for Bosses.

While some other times it stays stable full or few digits off full without moving while having Bloodrage up (with tooltip dps reflecting dmg on full life on)

Another thing I am wondering how would Faster Attack be vs Damage on Full Life? OP/Cyrix, have you guys considered FA vs Dmg on Full Life ?

Also, Do you guys single-double charge and release fast for mapping, and only full charge when possible for bosses?

I think I mentioned this in the OP - anyhow, yes this is a normal phenomenon with Bloodrage. It still counts as being on full life. You can check your tooltip if you are unsure.

If this still makes you nervous go with infused channeling and crit or ele focus. Up to you if you like ailments or not. :)
May I ask, for a lvl 90 tree, what nodes should I drop? I know I won't be making it to 100, Most i've gotten is 92 and I don't think im going to push it..
Like every Tree that is higher than your actual LVL..cut the loose Ends.So did i..i searched for last connection Points or DMG Notes. Keep surviveability Notes.
Last edited by RDS1964 on Jul 2, 2019, 3:30:37 AM
Ive had just started maps with this build, ( havent got all gear yet). In regards to 3.7 can you still use rain of arrows? cause i really hate scourge arrow
"
Hoxtolicious wrote:
Ive had just started maps with this build, ( havent got all gear yet). In regards to 3.7 can you still use rain of arrows? cause i really hate scourge arrow

I'm sure rain of arrow is usable. but why ? SA is awesome I think! haha especially in tough bosses where we can then randomly shoot and focus on mechanics. Map clearance is good too!

Just remove infused channeling. And remember remove any channeling nodes in talent tree.

According to my own setting/PoB, I think you can go

Rain of Arrow - Elemental Weapon Dmg - Mirage Archer - Damage on Full Life

+ Increased Critical Dmg (higher dps for me), or Inc Crit Strike(check with ur pob)/Inc AoE for Mapping

OR

+ Concentrated Effect(higher dps than inc crit dmg) for Bossess or even mapping if you are fine with the clearing speed.

I know everyone asks how to get more dps but I'm looking for some help. I am trying to push past the 1mil mark for running emblems. I suspect it's my gems but any help would be greatly appreciated. My character should be public.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info