[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
Hey,

So what's the endgame Scourge Arrow gem link setup?

I read the guide, it says to use damage on full life + infused channeling for scourge arrow but PoB does not even include either of them.

Thanks.

It shows it on my POB, I just had to tick the two boxes, as by default it was set to RoA with inc. crits.
Untick those, tick the two others (on the items tab) and you're set.
I believe the other four shown are still quite valid for scourge and infused channeling.
So been leveling good (lvl 80 rn), no problems at all, currently doing T10 maps. Could anyone who atleast did shaper with this or lvl 90+ on what else i could improve or is it good this way? Doing infused channeling + elemental focus instead of critical strikes and has a decent amount of damage

My char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LocusReal/characters ---> LocusArrow
I'm having a hard time understanding where the talent tree connects from the jewel node over to the attack speed and accuracy node. Would someone clarify for me please?
Last edited by jddwarrior18 on Jun 25, 2019, 1:14:35 AM
"
jddwarrior18 wrote:
I'm having a hard time understanding where the talent tree connects from the jewel node over to the attack speed and accuracy node. Would someone clarify for me please?

That's scion's ascendancy - it allows you to start from some class starting point. You won't unlock it until uber lab (4th labyrinth). Until then, just pick the most efficient route to the detached tree and join it - you will respec after uber lab. Also, I wouldn't pick all the nodes from the detached tree from the start. I'd follow keystones and move on.
"
"
jddwarrior18 wrote:

That's scion's ascendancy - it allows you to start from some class starting point. You won't unlock it until uber lab (4th labyrinth). Until then, just pick the most efficient route to the detached tree and join it - you will respec after uber lab. Also, I wouldn't pick all the nodes from the detached tree from the start. I'd follow keystones and move on.

Thanks for clarifying :D
What are the alternative for damage on full life? Im terrible at positioning so thus wont help me much against long bosses.
So I did this build with some changes that both improved defenses and increased DPS.

Slayer is a huge waste. Go with using a Soul tether belt plus the Glorious Vanity (Doryani) Jewel which turns a keystone into Corrupted Soul granting us 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield. The Soul Tether gives us overleech for life and also gives us ES leach. We have a few keystones to choose from but I went with point blank because its on the way to Vaal Pact. Point Blank is terrible for Scourge arrow as the projectiles are measured by both the original arrow plus the projectile travel path. The channeling nodes near here are not that great either.

By doing this I was able to pick Pathfinder, as this goes fantastically with our build and makes mapping fast and fun.

I also was able to triple balance my res for wise oak.

Here is my gear and Tree at level 100.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Last edited by Farbod on Jun 26, 2019, 5:14:11 PM
"
Farbod wrote:
So I did this build with some changes that both improved defenses and increased DPS.

Slayer is a huge waste. Go with using a Soul tether belt plus the Glorious Vanity (Doryani) Jewel which turns a keystone into Corrupted Soul granting us 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield. The Soul Tether gives us overleech for life and also gives us ES leach. We have a few keystones to choose from but I went with point blank because its on the way to Vaal Pact. Point Blank is terrible for Scourge arrow as the projectiles are measured by both the original arrow plus the projectile travel path. The channeling nodes near here are not that great either.

By doing this I was able to pick Pathfinder, as this goes fantastically with our build and makes mapping fast and fun.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

As soon as i saw this build , glorious vanity+soul tether was immediately my thought as well! How do you feel about Trickster instead of Pathfinder, for more single target damage?
"
Arcondor wrote:
"
Farbod wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

As soon as i saw this build , glorious vanity+soul tether was immediately my thought as well! How do you feel about Trickster instead of Pathfinder, for more single target damage?

I looked at Trickster, Assassin, Raider and Deadeye. Trickster looks to only help for mapping, and really has very little benefit on bosses where we need it most. The only one I really came close to taking is Deadeye as that has the potential to have some decent increased damage on bosses. In the end I took Pathfinder as I thought it had the most all around benefit.
"
Farbod wrote:
"
Arcondor wrote:
"
Farbod wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

I looked at Trickster, Assassin, Raider and Deadeye. Trickster looks to only help for mapping, and really has very little benefit on bosses where we need it most. The only one I really came close to taking is Deadeye as that has the potential to have some decent increased damage on bosses. In the end I took Pathfinder as I thought it had the most all around benefit.

Had my doubts about trickster vs pathfinder , thanks for clearing that up.I guess now that i think about it again, pathfinder comes out on top due to quality of life + damage via flasks it provides, with the elem pen being a nice bonus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info