[Version 0.10.7] gh0un´s Point Blank, Rain of Arrows Bowrauder

this character is not hardcore is it?
"
riguy724 wrote:
this character is not hardcore is it?

Nope.
gh0un, are u sure the always hit thing isnt a bug? cause i was thinking in spend all my regrets to your build.
Hi gh0un, any chance you could do a couple of skill trees to show which passives you get first, i've just started a new character to follow you build but dont know whether to head up to the Templar area first or leave that until later.
"
karniextra1 wrote:
Hi gh0un, any chance you could do a couple of skill trees to show which passives you get first, i've just started a new character to follow you build but dont know whether to head up to the Templar area first or leave that until later.

Ill do a few progression builds, but the general idea is to get to the bottom right first in order to get some dexterity to actually be able to use all bows.
Very early on you can use a dexterity amulet, but heading towards the bottom right is basically a necessity if you want to play with RoA while leveling up.
Just dont rush it too much, get a few lifenodes that are on the way, get iron grip, get some more life nodes, head towards the bottom right and get some more dex.
If you wanna play on hardcore, get all the lifenodes that are on the way to the bottom right, head to the templar area right after that and get the lifenodes over there, and only start to get damage towards level 65-70.
Last edited by gh0un on Mar 10, 2013, 9:30:27 AM
The karui amulet is a good staple for normal when you're focusing on more hp than dex nodes, and it mixes well with rain of arrows
By the way, Chin Sol does more damage than Lionseye in the testing i did, as long as you stay in "close range" (which according to a dev is twice the range of 1h melee). You'll know when you're in range because white mobs will start getting 1 shot and rares will take 3-4 shots.
"
jackals1234 wrote:
By the way, Chin Sol does more damage than Lionseye in the testing i did, as long as you stay in "close range" (which according to a dev is twice the range of 1h melee). You'll know when you're in range because white mobs will start getting 1 shot and rares will take 3-4 shots.

Which probably isnt even enough to cover a full RoA radius, which is why i wont get a Chin Sol.
As long as chin sol works in a fixed manner, instead of diminishing in effectiveness the further the target is away, i wont get it.
"
gh0un wrote:
"
jackals1234 wrote:

Which probably isnt even enough to cover a full RoA radius, which is why i wont get a Chin Sol.
As long as chin sol works in a fixed manner, instead of diminishing in effectiveness the further the target is away, i wont get it.

On the contrary, it works the full radius.
Do you know how Hatred calculates the bonus damage with Point Blank or Blackgleam?

Does it only add the % based damage of your physical damage before Point Blank or if you are in Point Blank range after the +100%? Same with Chin Sol's +100%.

How about Blackgleam? Does it add the % based before or after the conversion to fire?
Last edited by Karpola on Mar 10, 2013, 6:26:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info