[Version 0.10.7] gh0un´s Point Blank, Rain of Arrows Bowrauder

"
VenatorPoE wrote:
"
gh0un wrote:
you can leave them on lower levels to compensate.

I wouldn't say it is worth leaving them on lower levels. The cost difference is not really that big, reserving 100 HP more or less is not a big deal, and we all know how sick powerful the auras are.

Was just talking in case he doesnt have enough life.
If he has only about 4000 life before reservation, i wouldnt recommend reserving the max level auras, it will just slow down farming speed because he will have to play more defensively.
Dont forget that 100 less reserved will actually translate to 200 less reserved due to the blood magic support multiplier.

I once forgot to turn on my anger and wrath, and the killspeed is still good as long as you can play reckless (i think it is in one of my videos that this happened).
You can easily leave anger and wrath on level 12-13, and grace on level 7-8, thus retaining a lot of the strength of the auras, while also saving about 250-300 life.

Really depends on how much life he actually has, but me personally, i wouldnt run them on max level without the covenant trick if i only had about 5000 life, atleast not on higher level maps or hard maps.
Last edited by gh0un on May 9, 2013, 5:39:17 PM
is RoA considered a AOE attack, since i have a 6s Carcass Jack and would like to try this build ?
"
Sinnerster wrote:
is RoA considered a AOE attack, since i have a 6s Carcass Jack and would like to try this build ?

Yes it is, and a 6L carcass jack is awesome for this build to be honest.
Only problem might be getting the correct colours.
Last edited by gh0un on May 10, 2013, 8:04:26 PM
what colours is the best for this build, i used 46 fusings going for a 5L and was lucky and rolled a 6L instead, it has 3 red and 3 green now, but as i see it i need atleast one blue also, 3 reds is kinda hard to get tho, but i have 200 Chrom to try and get the right ones.

i have found nothing but crap in this game and i roll a 6L, pretty nuts stuff, dont know if i should reroll stats tho.

"
Sinnerster wrote:
what colours is the best for this build, i used 46 fusings going for a 5L and was lucky and rolled a 6L instead, it has 3 red and 3 green now, but as i see it i need atleast one blue also, 3 reds is kinda hard to get tho, but i have 200 Chrom to try and get the right ones.

i have found nothing but crap in this game and i roll a 6L, pretty nuts stuff, dont know if i should reroll stats tho.

Well it is a green/blue hybrid, which means that you need to get 3 off colours if you wanna go for the same setup as illustrated in the OP.
Getting 3 off colours should not pose too much of an issue. You should be able to get it with 200 chroms.
Since Carcass Jack has build in aoe, is it better to skip the increased aoe from gem and then use 3 red and 2 green and 1 blue, then change it to faster attacks for more dps, or is the dps enough and should get bigger aoe?
"
Sinnerster wrote:
Since Carcass Jack has build in aoe, is it better to skip the increased aoe from gem and then use 3 red and 2 green and 1 blue, then change it to faster attacks for more dps, or is the dps enough and should get bigger aoe?

The dps is enough, you could get another red one though, for lifeleech instead of increased area of effect.
dont think 4 off sockets will be easy and not one blue and one green´each, think ill keep what i have now 3 red, 2 blue and a green.
With the last patch i feel that Matua Tupuna 10% bonus to auras doesnt work when u switch weapons.

Has anyone noticed this?
It doesn t work anymore, bough it 4-5 days ago, didn t last long heh
IGN: Xentof
Online from 8h30pm to 11h30pm EST

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info