[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

"
PanderingFool wrote:
Does minion accuracy come into play much in this build? I noticed in trials it's missing the AOE turrets a decent amount.

yes it matters quite a lot thats why im taking the nodes on the tree for minion accuracy
"
"
PanderingFool wrote:
Does minion accuracy come into play much in this build? I noticed in trials it's missing the AOE turrets a decent amount.

yes it matters quite a lot thats why im taking the nodes on the tree for minion accuracy

Makes sense now, thank you! Great build btw. Just wish I could more easily come across the ex to buy the energy from within jewels :)
"
PanderingFool wrote:
"
"
PanderingFool wrote:

Makes sense now, thank you! Great build btw. Just wish I could more easily come across the ex to buy the energy from within jewels :)

i still don't have them and won't before a while its totally fine for a looong time don't worry :)
It looks like we are able to create +1 Socketed Gem implicit bows. Will this be a better endgame option than an elder'd bow?
"
GokzhuL wrote:
It looks like we are able to create +1 Socketed Gem implicit bows. Will this be a better endgame option than an elder'd bow?

not sure yet, will have to look into it
"

dang yo :D
What pantheon?

Your pantheon section only gives the ascendency.

PS: Circle of Nostalgia confirmed not budget. Going for about 5ex right now with the -mana%.
Quick question, do we need a Grove bow or is a Thicket bow just as good?
Btw I saw that you updated the tree, but it currently has only the skill tree.
All items and skills are gone, is it possible to include them as well? It's way easier to make a comparison from PoB rather than going through the forum topic.

Thanks!
"
zz9za wrote:
What pantheon?

Your pantheon section only gives the ascendency.

PS: Circle of Nostalgia confirmed not budget. Going for about 5ex right now with the -mana%.

Not sure where your looking at as i've checked few sec ago it's up for 2 ex. Ofc it's still not too cheap but not that much aswell.
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info