[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

"
DeathPunch79 wrote:
How is this for a league starter? I am a on the fence still as to what build I will be running.

I want something that can at least do yellow maps without too much investment.

im up to tier 10 maps at the moment and i've invested almost nothing only bought a quill rain and 5 linked it pretty much every thing else is self found almost
"
Degerinma wrote:
I have started this league with this build, first time minion build, so it took a little bit practice, and im not even remotely good with this build, but im lvl 82 and i love this build and it's feels good.

A really budget gear, i call it sad gear, but i hit 7k ES and it's good.

Budget Gear

Todo:
-Item for cap resist

-Five link, so i can do more damage

-Better gear to hit at least 8/9k ES

-Enlighten and Empower(probably never or just one)

I don't know if i can do this, but yeah a little help for what i can change can be really good, hovewer i have some ideas.

Thanks so much for the build, for the first time i start a league really well!

you really need to change this ring and this amulet :D then the chest if you play the one i used for early mapping (Dendrobate
Sentinel Jacket) is basically a 5 link chest with only 4 link cause it has lesser poison incorporated.
"
joffxrey wrote:
Can circle of nostalgia with 100% increased agony crawler dmg compete with one of your rings?

will have to check on path of building the damage it gives. Though in end game after lvl 90+ a good ES ring is like 1500+ ES and some resistances
"

Time to work on some ES gear now ^^.

damnnnn how did you get this that quickly :o
7.5k ES starter w/enfeeble and projectile weakness as my curses any mid to high yellow boss with a gap closer or any multi-projectile pack instagibs me. Having zero fun compared to gladiator/guardian/jugg HoA where you just "dive in." Think I need to take a few weeks off from the game for ES gear prices to drop before I quit the league entirely.
"
"

Time to work on some ES gear now ^^.

damnnnn how did you get this that quickly :o

wow he own that bow already
Nice obvious how why he got that bow
his profile i check is even private!

Last edited by Early2019 on Mar 12, 2019, 5:14:27 AM
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
7.5k ES starter w/enfeeble and projectile weakness as my curses any mid to high yellow boss with a gap closer or any multi-projectile pack instagibs me. Having zero fun compared to gladiator/guardian/jugg HoA where you just "dive in." Think I need to take a few weeks off from the game for ES gear prices to drop before I quit the league entirely.

not bad le i got 8.3k with average es gear that i can buy! lv 81 5l :( no quality gem yet
Just wanted to give you guys an alternative for the helmet enchant. Yesterday I hit this enchant in the Uber Lab and it is actually enough to run Hatred+Generosity without Enlighten:

Big damage boost together with Elemental Equilibrium.

I have 62 Mana left with this + Conqueror's Efficiency, but with Quill Rain that's more than enough.

PS: Awesome Build, keep up the good work!
"
Banrok wrote:
Just wanted to give you guys an alternative for the helmet enchant. Yesterday I hit this enchant in the Uber Lab and it is actually enough to run Hatred+Generosity without Enlighten:

Big damage boost together with Elemental Equilibrium.

I have 62 Mana left with this + Conqueror's Efficiency, but with Quill Rain that's more than enough.

PS: Awesome Build, keep up the good work!

interesting yes, thanks for your comment.
Does minion accuracy come into play much in this build? I noticed in trials it's missing the AOE turrets a decent amount.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info