[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

Do we no longer spec into Elemental Equilibrium? The Lvl 100 tree doesn't have it. Mistake i guess?
"
Johnsen2014 wrote:
Do we no longer spec into Elemental Equilibrium? The Lvl 100 tree doesn't have it. Mistake i guess?

Mistake indeed. Thanks for letting me know i corrected it.
What would be 5th and 6th curses other than Enfeeble+ TC + Poacher's Mark + Projectile Weakness?
I'm guessing 5th - Vulnerability, 6th - Assassin's Mark? (this w/o Hatred + EE)
6th with Hatred would be Frostbite.
Last edited by rainbowsin on Mar 12, 2019, 10:19:40 AM
hi ! 1 question? can we use toxic arrow to? for violance stacking?

thanks for the help
I have started this league with this build, first time minion build, so it took a little bit practice, and im not even remotely good with this build, but im lvl 82 and i love this build and it's feels good.

A really budget gear, i call it sad gear, but i hit 7k ES and it's good.

Budget Gear

Todo:
-Item for cap resist

-Five link, so i can do more damage

-Better gear to hit at least 8/9k ES

-Enlighten and Empower(probably never or just one)

I don't know if i can do this, but yeah a little help for what i can change can be really good, hovewer i have some ideas.

Thanks so much for the build, for the first time i start a league really well!
Last edited by Degerinma on Mar 11, 2019, 5:53:35 PM
How is this for a league starter? I am a on the fence still as to what build I will be running.

I want something that can at least do yellow maps without too much investment.
Can circle of nostalgia with 100% increased agony crawler dmg compete with one of your rings?
"
projectoffset wrote:
Quick question because I think I'm just missing something obvious since I'm new to this build.

With Whispers of Doom and our last ascendency point, we have a total of 3 curses we can apply, correct? Yet in our gear I only see a maximum of two (projectile weakness and poacher's mark from our RoA).

Where is the third curse supposed to be?

its on the gloves corrupted
"
DeathPunch79 wrote:
How is this for a league starter? I am a on the fence still as to what build I will be running.

I want something that can at least do yellow maps without too much investment.

I run only 2 yellow maps, with just all 4 link, melted the map and the boss, with ~30/40c prob, nothing more.

I've made a post about my equip, and i have open char account, so you can see it, and probably you don't need farm a tabula rasa too, so you spend more time profitable things.

In my opinion is a really nice build and a good league starter, not the best but good.

For delve mine, i run without problem depth 73, probably can go deep with just 4 link.

For better map and mine having a five link is better, but can run even with 4 link.
Last edited by Degerinma on Mar 11, 2019, 8:40:08 PM
"
Slottm wrote:
Loving this build! Started with it and am just making a few tree adjustments (actually found quite a few that i'll fix up later for higher ES)

Bought my helm enchant last night and yolo'd my quiver.

Up to map tier 10 (only thing holding me back is lack of higher tier map drops)

congrats how much brought the enchant
yesterday i saw the cheapest was 10ex!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info