Patch 3.5.2 Notes

"
whitehawk74 wrote:
Tiny's Challenge is still bugged for me.
None of the items will apply to the object.

I read on Discord it was a known bug.

Not really impressed with the Betrayal part of the game anyway.. it gets in the way and not really skipable.
It would be better if they were hidden like hideouts.

Easily skippable: run them until you get a research lab, then just ignore them; you'll then get a research lab every map you can ignore.
I actually think Storm Brand needs to be more visual, you can barely see it do anything. Agree with Armageddon Brand being too over-the-top though.

Whats the word on Hideout layouts resetting whenever you visit another players Hideout?
Is there something like a fixbug-supporter pack ? REALLY tired about all the ù*$^bugs around (and quality of life missing features) that are NEVER adressed. As everybody is downloading hundred of MB of patch (really WTF is that for ??) the game is again laging as hell, even in predictive mode I had to switch to since 2 weeks in order to avoid constant killing lag.
I don't care about MTX, about visuals. All I want now is bugs fixes, quality of life features and balancing.
Good job, pog.
Ty for update
"
Added minimap icons to Incursion Temple Altars.

What's taken 7 weeks to realise this was a problem?
Please make the default loading spot to your hideout and not in oriath where everyone got tons of skin effects, please make oriath great again!
Thank you for the fixes.

Here is a big one and it should be obvious:
Allow stacks of scrolls of wisdom and town portal to drop. It's so ridiculous to finish a Delve and see dozens of scrolls drop onto the floor cluttering the space. Would it not make more sense to give us stacks of scrolls? x3, x5, xWhatever? Also allow these stacks to drop from rare and unique mobs.

Last edited by IcyMist27 on Jan 21, 2019, 6:35:34 PM
Still not fixed Fortification spawning outside the map onn Burial Chambers?
"
ateam1122 wrote:
"Fixed three instance crashes." this is the best, please focus on this

I agree with that.

Thanks!
Time to add more crafted mods!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info