Patch 3.5.2 Notes

920 mb of "fixing bugs"
DISCONNECTED
Failed to Connect to Instance
Can you please concentrate on fixing bugs and network delays?
Don't sell those skill items again
no point
Last edited by sakurakb48 on Jan 21, 2019, 7:52:45 PM
Failed to connect to instance...
Can do lab, side quests and maps...

srsly?!
Thanks for fixing "some" of the fortification problem but for exemple in burial chambers syndicate fortification STILL since months now spawn outisde of the map and most of the time we cant fight them
Anyone else still getting one shot by syndicate members before maps? I have been one shot 4 times this league and each time I get more defenses. I have for the first time in 3 years quit hardcore because of 1 shot mechanics.
"
Book of Memories still not clickable

....wtf, seriously?!
Awakened Combustion Support when?

It's unplayable now.
Need emergency maintenance for this asap!!

have to relog 4 times to enter my hideout 'Fixed instance crash'.
thanks
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
OK GUYS, FUIX?

Rolled a new char and shortly thereafter I encounter the syndicate choo choo train inside Mervell's Caverns. The thing just drove INTO a wall (CHOO CHOO)and outside of the map. The event failed/timedout because I could not reach the npc's/train. Not only did I learn i am not the One... but seriously.....this league mechanic has been the most buggy thing ever.

6/10 for the syndicate
8/10 overhaul masters

also I think we could use more masters encounters than just 4... like at least, double that? I guess you introduced shaper-strongholds for more map objectives and such... ultimately.. i feel as if we are missing sufficient master activities.

My pinch of salt.

Gidday!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info