Patch 3.5.2 Notes

"
Rekill wrote:
Wy do i get onely 1 red map and the rest t3 and below. In a lvl 3 incursion map room, area level 80+! Whole Incursion is still a joke. Just like syndicate.
And while mapping it shouldn't be possible to find a map more than 3 tiers lower!
And more sulphite plz!

They made red tier maps drops rare so you couldn't constantly spam only top tier content, so that goes for incursion map drops too. I disagree with you that maps shouldn't be able to drop at all tiers. There are lovely white maps on which you can get all kinds of good drops. Just, if you only want the highest tier content constantly you're gonna have to trade prolly.
nice !
Celestial frost bomb please.

"
Added minimap icons to Incursion Temple Altars.
Finally <3
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jan 21, 2019, 5:55:00 AM
I very much hope you'll do the right thing and REFUND MY STANDING once you've reduced the costs. Having the cost differential stolen from me permanently just because I deigned to play the beginning of the league is UNACCEPTABLE.
Thanks a lot for your hard work for us, if i will try speak as all of happy players we are rly greateful.

I will try speak about your discount sales.
Everyone like discount but you know cosmetics are just for looks diferent then others and its normal human property, but example stashes and premium stashes can make game little easy for us-
Old experience players they all have already but if someone who start game wanna buy he/she must wait and fight with small space in stash and cant sell because no everyone want use program 3rd party application.

So i am just try vote for some HAPPY HOURS with some important things from SHOP its all what i want say , and again thx for your game ,your hard job, your time .

Good luck to all ingame and in real life too.

Cheers

ps:sry for my not best english i am from Czech little older and i am still learning :D
Last edited by Blademiki on Jan 21, 2019, 6:15:21 AM
Can you buff Fortification encounters back a bit? They were so overnerfed they're not even a challenge anymore.
ty guys! ^^
Please, make something with syndicate effects. I have huge frame drops on this league.
Could you guys optimize that spell Alva casts, please. I have i5-8600 running with 1060 6gb and while Alva cast her spell i got like 30 fps drop.

Pardon my English.
Pardon My English.
Thnx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info