Betrayal Statistics

"
Uh teacher? I have a question for the class: how do you die in Pillars of Arun?

Lightning Warp.

Go go sit in the corner.
This...

"
AShugars wrote:
It really would be nice to have an automated system for trading items once placed into our public stash tabs so that we as players do not have to disengage from what we're doing. Item listed at x amount, buyer pays x amount, seller gets credited in stash with x amount while seller is delving, mapping, or whatever. In some cases it is really a challenge to not get upset bc you may be in the middle of a big battle royale while someone or multiple people are spamming you for a trade, and getting back to them may not be in a timely enough manner, so by the time you clear what monsters were around you where it is safe enough to portal back to hideout, you sometimes find the person probably decided you were taking too long, so they either ignore your pm's back or simply tell you they not interested in item anymore or they bought an item from somewhere else. The trade macros are really fast but not everyone is up to speed on where to get them, and/or how to use them, which puts people that don't use them, and traditionally would like to just enjoy the game content more than taking the time to manually trade, at a somewhat disadvatage when it comes to having a more steadier flow of game currency.

Honestly, managing all the items that drop can become overwhelming bc so many of the unique drops and what not that get put into stashes maybe borderline good to sell or not. If the items could be auto-priced based on the average currency rate which poe.ninja has, one could just tick a box in a stash option "set to auto-price" (or something like that), drop it in the stash and go do what they need or want to do. I mean it would be less time consuming in the least of having to look up every single item that gets dropped to you that you think might sell for at least something more than what the Merchant vendor will give you, and while you are grinding out a Uber lab or in the mood to full clear all your maps for instance, you don't have to leave what you're doing for those 1-2 alch sales, and lose a sale bc you really couldn't afford to leave lab or lose a much needed portal to complete your difficult map.

Maybe I'm just a noob but idc. There's gotta be a better way to make transactions happen than manually doing them. An item board or just use the current poe.trade listings as a board and make the transactions happen there with a click of a button and everyone gets their items and the sellers get paid without having to leave the active content they are on.
LOL that Zerker rework worked out just fine right guys? Three times as many un-ascended witches as Zerkers. Cool balance GGG, great fucking job
My latest character is a Berserker who just hit 70 and about to start mapping... I'm helping the statistics! (I'm also responsible for elementalist brands being among the most played, but sounds like everyone is this league.)
Having more unascended witches than Berserks is so sad.. when are you going to fix berserks??
Interesting to see what is played the most. Hopefully they release most played abilities next. Thanks GGG :)
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
They should also include the death stats from mobs & bosses. I wanna see the comparison between syndicate members to other mobs & bosses in acts, maps, incursion & delve.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
boyandroid wrote:
They should also include the death stats from mobs & bosses. I wanna see the comparison between syndicate members to other mobs & bosses in acts, maps, incursion & delve.

Thats gonna be interesting!
RIP rates xD
"Should we buff other classes?"
"No, we should nerf Witch."
- GGG staff meeting, probably
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
With spells and elemental stuff dominating yet again, I think we can all look forward to the next Cyclone nerf.

"
Hideout 30.52%

Confirmed: One third of the hours spent in PoE are AFK.
https://redd.it/p0hyul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info