Betrayal Statistics

"
Kelvynn wrote:
That 'rework' of Berserker worked out so well...

It was such a fun class to play until somebody decided that it needed to be played in a completely different and very specific way.

Change the Berserker back to the way it was before!

Old berserker sort of died with the rework to VP...
Scarabs usage statistics anyone?

How is this topic passed without mentioning scarabs?
Those advertised as main league content, no?

Forgotten?
Can't believe Trial of Burning Rage is the second most deadly area in the game. In my opinion that's the easiest trial of them all. I guess people are impatient and die while rushing it?
Last edited by Insert_Pixels on Jan 15, 2019, 8:30:57 AM
Got to love the positive balance spin implying GGG is pleased that 90% of the ascendancy classes appear to be well balanced since about 1% of the higher level players choose each one. LOL, the message should have been "we are firing our entire balance team and replacing them with people who actually play the game"

What we learned. To much time is spent on the story rather then the far more fun and diverse end game content.
"
insilopeh wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
That 'rework' of Berserker worked out so well...

It was such a fun class to play until somebody decided that it needed to be played in a completely different and very specific way.

Change the Berserker back to the way it was before!

Old berserker sort of died with the rework to VP...

It was still fine in 3.1 with the current VP, I played a Berserker in the Abyss league and did 40/40 challenges on him. The rework in 3.2 completely ruined that class. RIP Berserker.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jan 15, 2019, 9:33:37 PM
Raider 1.488%

i can heil to this.
"
We're out of stats now, so what have we learned? There's a pretty good chance that if you randomly select a character online, it is an Elementalist in their hideout, and you have a better chance of finding a stack of Exalted Orbs than finding a Berserker in the Temple of Atzoatl.

I was running a lot of temples though.
what a cool league

p.s. dont nerf elementalist
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
korn7809 wrote:
What we learned. To much time is spent on the story rather then the far more fun and diverse end game content.

I have 400+ hours in this game, and story acts are easily the best part of POE.
Maps are just retuned reused story content for the most part.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info