Betrayal Statistics

RIP Arc
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Instead of posting unneccessary and uninteresting statistics you should better focus on balancing the gameplay. This would be a benefit for all.
Well, I can clearly see that I chose the wrong class to play this league, Raider. I can't wait to develop this heirophant some more though!
Betrayal is okay and all... but still F*ING OVERTUNED.

Get rid of the damn green fog so I can see WTF I'm trying to do. Seeing a brief green flash and then having the whole screen vanish in mob spam and green fog followed soon after by death sorely tests my tolerance for this game.

It's not that they're undefeatable - it's that I can't f*king FIND THEM. Nor can I withdraw because they teleport right on top of wherever I go every 4 seconds. Complete with more annoying as f* green fog.

Or I just get off-screened by green arrows or purple arrows from something I can neither see nor attack because it's in an invulnerable (off the ground) phase.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Shadowsama1 wrote:
"
jolsen26 wrote:
Could you please post the full data for skill usage when you can? (i.e. not just the top used skills)

Just use poe ninja

That actually doesn't work as it only goes for 5+ links, and for players level 95+
Just gut reflect mechanic from the game already. Everyone's gonna run with Elementalist in order to do almost all map mods...
That 'rework' of Berserker worked out so well...

It was such a fun class to play until somebody decided that it needed to be played in a completely different and very specific way.

Change the Berserker back to the way it was before!
There are more UNASCENDED witches than Berserkers lmao.
I love GGG
Yet again I wonder who are these people above level 90 without ascending? I guess for this exact reason to come up in the statistics? :D
Last edited by leto2626 on Jan 15, 2019, 3:07:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info