Betrayal Statistics

Well, Berserker obviously needs a nerf, we need to get him dropped below the unascended Marauder in player counts.

Overall the spellcaster domination is obvious, with Jugg being pretty much the only exception.
Curious to see the rise of Assassin with the CoC changes, can't wait for it to go back down to less than 1% next league D:.
MUH SCION T_TTTTTTTT
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
When I started it was pretty even, and I was a witch.

Then acendancies came and I was an Elementalist, which was on the bottom. Now I'm an Occultist and dreading the incoming nerf bombardments for witches.

At least I still use non meta skills, those can only go up if history is meaningful.
Atoll...cuz a guy from my ex-guild said he ran 3000+ atoll just for the 400 objectives challenge
"
sirgog wrote:
Berserker really needs a new identity. Rage isn't working.

Making them excellent at inflicting stun might be an interesting identity. Perhaps with an ability that allows them to stun bosses that haven't recently been stunned somewhat usefully.

Stun is already more of a juggernaut kinda thing. No, I'd keep the rage. But the identity is whacked in the head right now. At the moment berserker is a glass cannon, except without the cannon part. That is NOT what berserkers were historically and it definitely doesn't fit in this game.

Make the ascendency a bloodthirsty mass murderer that likes to keep killing sprees going. Heck, keep the rage but add in increased life recovery and a little leech as bonus stats per rage and people would probably be all over that ascendency! Throw in rampage while at maximum rage and "gain a rampage kill whenever you gain rage" and we're all set.

Or make some sort of discharging effect out of the warcry node... something along the lines of "Consumes all rage on warcry. Your next melee attack deals 5% more damage per rage consumed this way". That'd give you a reason to keep killing sprees going and allows you to get rid of rage (with an upside) when you actually need to.

Don't throw the potential of rage away, use it as a resource! And if that isn't enough, base the ascendency around blood rage and/or blood magic. Give them bonus per life spent or something, I don't know. Or give them a node that transforms endurance charges into more or less frenzy charges and give them 1 endurance charge per 10 rage gained.

To put it in MTG terms: You make someone pay life as additional cost for something that he could get otherwise without doing so. Don't make it an additional casting cost, make it an alternative one. Think phyrexian mana, goddamnit. If you have people pay for effects with life, at least make those effects worth the cost.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
RubySydell wrote:
At least I still use non meta skills, those can only go up if history is meaningful.

It isn't. At least not reliably. +6% damage for glacial hammer. Never forget.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Delve only 5% :(
I would mostly delve if i was luckier at finding niko. also if i wasn't addicted to running alts and trying every build possible
RUTHLESS
Just remove the self-harf from the rage mechanic and make it a more damage taken mod or something. Having to burn yourself for 5-10% of your life per second isn't fun in a game as punishing as this. You'd effectively need to spend around 7-12 passive points on life regen alone in order to compensate for the self-harm of Berserker. With those same 7-12 points you can give a Jugg or Cheif almost as much damage as you gain from Berserker. That's not even including the pathing points to get to the regen.

On the flip side I'm scared to see what the future brings for the Elementalist with this many players playing her.
Uh teacher? I have a question for the class: how do you die in Pillars of Arun?
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Looks like Elementalist Nerf Hammer is imminent.
Also, not really sure how anyone can look at these numbers and conclude, "the class balance is looking healthier" unless it's meant sarcastically. Since all the other options are trash and a lower percentage of newb players are trying them anyway, we've balanced the game? Good one!
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jan 13, 2019, 8:54:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info