Betrayal Statistics

Delve 4% of time spent? Gee.. can someone tell ggg to nerf sulphur abit more? Or maybe increase it but nerf the spawn in maps even more?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I miss my zerker :'(
I think we learned that you need to remove sulphite requirement for delving. Make it a complete alternative to mapping. Would be amazing.
One viable melee class. Tell us what we already know...
Better Xbox Discord, better community, better experience:

https://discord.gg/ASXwHp
With these stats melee will probably be a focus next league.
NB4 Witch is removed from game to "mix things up"

I love the changes to the core game.. introducing the last 3 league mechanics as core end game mapping content that has it's own out of map content is taking the game in the right direction. the frequency is a little low, but at the same time... the fact that we have 4 things to keep up with on top of maps allows for a nice break off running maps. Delve is a very interesting dungeon.. I could see this being a big contender to maps. Betrayal should be added as a permanent master to the game.. the mechanics are fun although sometimes very deadly. I just don't know how well it would hold up against the other 3 masters (excluding OG Zana) if it wasn't as frequent as it is in this league..

But keep up the good work GGG.. the free content is as good as it's ever been.

P.S. please lower the MTX Prices X_X I bought all the supporter packs and ran out of points in less than a month!!! I love the game but you're prices are THICC!!
i love iceberg, beacause its white and bright. good thats its not colorful, that wont fit the game, but being bright is a nice contrast to dark maps, where i almost cant see the map with the minimapoverlay in front of the actual map ^^
"
Mahjiza wrote:
I think we learned that you need to remove sulphite requirement for delving. Make it a complete alternative to mapping. Would be amazing.

Then you have to murder the deleve rewards. Even with he high costs of sulphate scarab Delve is better return wise past 300 depth.

If you remove sulphate cost, the amount of reward balance would need to be extreme, and most likely defeat the purpose I think you are trying to achieve.

You want to delve more, free of cost, without negatively impact the reward? It just isnt feasible. Would ruin mapping and the economy of the whole game.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I'm spending so much time in my hideout because i'm alt tabbed out of your buggy game with stripped features constantly browsing bug reports threads and the forums trying to keep from pulling my hair out as to why you won't fix bugs that keep eating up items without providing value, how scarabs can be the best part of this league but so rare they aren't affordable or easily acquirable without trying to focus on intervention as much as possible, which is the most frustrating of all the betrayal mechanics if it doesn't bug on you somehow. Why I can't run shaped maps anymore I buy off other players. Why I feel screwed so much on Niko spawns/scarabs and if its ever going to stop happening, and in general, a sense of despair because I should be enjoying this league the most of any other, yet of all the leagues I've played, I feel the most screwed over by the developers in this one, and we are more than half through, meaning I've already pretty much missed the chance to really enjoy this league, that could of been the best by so much. Now I'm wondering if this is another game I'm going to have to walk away from after dropping so much money on, and feeling like a sucker once again.

So that's why I'm spending so much time in my hideout. I'm spending time I would be playing the game, running it in the background listening for trade pms while looking for signs things are going to change elsewhere.
Last edited by Kemptastical on Jan 14, 2019, 12:31:09 PM
need statistics of how many player base have done challanges please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info