Betrayal Statistics

"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"
Arxxer wrote:
"
Kakarlos wrote:
it is necessary a buff on the ascendancy of the Scion, since many people do not see benefits in this class. The Scion Ascendancy is considerably worse than those of other classes, but with the advantage of having powers of two other Ascendacys at the same time, but these powers are further weakened, and minor points provide 40 of an attribute or 20 of two attributes. we need a buff and some modifications on the Notable passives. An example, comparison on the effect of the original Pathfinder with the Scion Pathfinder:

Original: 20% chance for your Flasks to not consume Charges -> Scion: 15% chance for your Flasks to not consume Charges;

Original: 20% increased Attack Speed during any Flask Effect, 15% increased Movement Speed during any Flask Effect -> Scion: 10% increased Attack Speed during any Flask Effect, 10% increased Movement Speed during any Flask Effect

practically all other notable Ascendancies of Scion are weaker than the original, that's why this class is so dismissed.

I could give a good amount of reasons on why your post is so wrong, but instead I'm going to point you at the statistics.

Out of 19 classes, in all 5 statistics Bex provided, Ascendant is either top 5 or top 6. That doesn't seem a number for a "weak" or "dismissed" class, as you mentioned.

So, no. Ascendant is very well balanced and most of the times better than single class (for example, there's no reason to be a Slayer over Slayer/anything)

You're both right and wrong.

Yes, Ascendant is overall capable, and is well but not top represented. The problem is, the sub ascendancy options in it are not at all balanced.

You mentioned the Slayer Sub-ascend, and that's exactly the problem with using the representation stats to defend ascendant. Slayer Sub-ascend is almost single handedly carying the weight of the entire class. Most of the other sub-ascends are complete dog-Sh**.

++
Are the numbers supposed to be funny? Why the sarcastic tone of the overall post? Are you feeling happy, that you pushed the game onto a path of spellcasting?

As someone who finally wanted to play the game seriously, I leveled a melee, struggling a lot to only find out how much easier the game is when you are playing every possible crap that is not melee. I despise casters and everything caster like, but why are you forcing players to have a terrible experience when they choose to play melee? (please don't start with 20ex 1s uber elder double strike talk)

I really hope GGG will do something with these numbers and not only posting them for giggles. And I hope it won't be some Blizzardy changes like "we nerfed arc by 5%, enjoy the game".

To this day, I still don't understand how you guys let casters scale off gem levels which you gain automatically and melee have to scale off melee weapons, which will always be a problem.

Yes we know, the engine is terrible for melee combat and everything feels clunky when playing melee, but please GGG, there are people who still want to play melee and will never touch a spellcaster.
Last edited by frgntz on Jan 14, 2019, 8:29:34 AM
Top ten most-deadly areas:
Vaal Temple
Trial of Burning Rage
Core
Forge of the Phoenix
Lair of the Hydra
Maze of the Minotaur
Trial of Stinging Doubt
Hallowed Ground
Pillars of Arun
Pit of the Chimera

Is it intended that trials are as dangerous as other t16 content?
It´s time to fix!
Last edited by Rakiii on Jan 14, 2019, 8:38:54 AM
"
coyd wrote:
"
Feelprodigy wrote:
I love seeing statistics like this, always curious :D

Curiosity is followed by ambition.. Ambition is followed by madness.. xD

Nice xD
All Betrayal Leagues Level 70+
Berserker 0.58%

All Betrayal Leagues Level 90+
Berserker 0.248%

Hardcore only Betrayal Leagues 90+
Berserker 0.175%

SSF on Betrayal Leagues 90+
Berserker 0.288%

Nerf is coming, someone still playing Berserker.
Awesome statistics. I am a new player to POE and have been enjoying it tremendously. The interesting thing I noticed was the statistic where it shows a high % of time is spent in the hideout. My only complaint of the game is the trading system where you get bombarded by msgs all day. Sometimes during a map or Uber I have to ignore them. It is hard to get into a mapping rhythm with this. I wonder has GGG considered an auction house? Or maybe a retainer system you place items into for sale. Dedicate a zone or two to retainers people can run around and find them and buy from them.
The vast majority still don't get it.

Can you buy MTX for melee skills? Barely.

Most of the MTX are for spells, and how do you think TenCent makes $$$? Selling MTXs to people who would rather support GGG with the game as-is, than support GGG once the issues are fixed/addressed.

The more "ohhh shiny!" MTX distractions there are, the less they actually have to work on core game mechanics, and the more monies in their pockets.

And that all is based around spells/casting.

So run out and buy that new pretty Mirage Archer MTX - quick! Then you'll be part of the cool kids!
"
Feelprodigy wrote:
I love seeing statistics like this, always curious :D

me to ^^
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
"
Players spend most of their time at hideout because they can't get trades from poe.trade. We just sit their spamming messages with no reply and can't get what we need.

This is funny!..but also true,I've spent hours total waiting for someone to respond to a request for a map trade,frequently whispering 12-15 ppl with no reply before giving up in disgust,and ignoring that Daily mission. Gated dailies requiring a particular map is an interesting idea,but poor implementation makes it most annoying!

Otherwise stats aren't too surprising,nerf everything and people are going to play what still works! Game balance is heavily skewed towards casters/summoners now,not sure what the overall plan is (if there is one),but other classes could really use some love!
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
"
MUH SCION T_TTTTTTTT

Don't Laugh At Me

Don't call me Names....:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info