[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Made this build last night, I am enjoying it so far. I'm only level 77 so far so I'm still pretty weak. Here's my gear thus far:
Spoiler
Not sure how to link my jewels, but they are pretty much all 30-50 life + two t1/t2 added elemental damage. Not optimal but I will upgrade them as I go.
A couple of questions:
1. Any way to make my mana leech faster? I have the 0.4% mana leech node, but it's not enough for me to be able to fire TS as often as I would like. Because of this I can't run the Herald of Ice setup yet, I just don't have enough mana/leech. It seems like it leeches enough, it just doesn't refill fast enough. Is boosting my damage going to be the only way to fix this?
2. Edit- nevermind about this one.
3. Any easy way to reach the str requirement for War Banner and the other str skills? I've got one of the +30str nodes in the tree right now, but can't get War Banner above lvl 15. Should I try for str on an amulet, or is there another way?
4. How much life should I be going for? I have 4.5k right now, is that enough? It'd be helpful for damage if I could just go for pure damage on jewels, but I've been trying to squeeze some hp in. Also would like to switch to Sadima's eventually.
5. Is CWDT/Immortal Call worth using without endurance charges? If so, what level should I get the gems to?

I'm sorry if any of these questions have already been asked in the thread. Thanks for the help!

Edit: I just swapped Haste for a 5L Herald of Ice setup, and this build feels way smoother, lots more damage. Seems like I'm gonna need some int though, currently running Curse on Hit at lvl 10, Assassin's Mark at 17, and Innervate at 16. Might start to look for a quant amulet with a bunch of str and int on it- seems like I'm going to need it. Also if I want to squeeze Haste back in, I'm gonna need a bigger mana pool... with a lvl 3 Enlighten attached to War Banner and Haste I would have about enough mana to shoot a Tornado Shot one time, lol. I have some room to play with my gloves, amulet and belt though so I will test some stuff out tomorrow.
Last edited by MCRide on Apr 1, 2019, 4:14:28 AM
"
MCRide wrote:
Made this build last night, I am enjoying it so far. I'm only level 77 so far so I'm still pretty weak. Here's my gear thus far:
Spoiler
Not sure how to link my jewels, but they are pretty much all 30-50 life + two t1/t2 added elemental damage. Not optimal but I will upgrade them as I go.
A couple of questions:
1. Any way to make my mana leech faster? I have the 0.4% mana leech node, but it's not enough for me to be able to fire TS as often as I would like. Because of this I can't run the Herald of Ice setup yet, I just don't have enough mana/leech. It seems like it leeches enough, it just doesn't refill fast enough. Is boosting my damage going to be the only way to fix this?
2. Edit- nevermind about this one.
3. Any easy way to reach the str requirement for War Banner and the other str skills? I've got one of the +30str nodes in the tree right now, but can't get War Banner above lvl 15. Should I try for str on an amulet, or is there another way?
4. How much life should I be going for? I have 4.5k right now, is that enough? It'd be helpful for damage if I could just go for pure damage on jewels, but I've been trying to squeeze some hp in. Also would like to switch to Sadima's eventually.
5. Is CWDT/Immortal Call worth using without endurance charges? If so, what level should I get the gems to?

I'm sorry if any of these questions have already been asked in the thread. Thanks for the help!

Edit: I just swapped Haste for a 5L Herald of Ice setup, and this build feels way smoother, lots more damage. Seems like I'm gonna need some int though, currently running Curse on Hit at lvl 10, Assassin's Mark at 17, and Innervate at 16. Might start to look for a quant amulet with a bunch of str and int on it- seems like I'm going to need it. Also if I want to squeeze Haste back in, I'm gonna need a bigger mana pool... with a lvl 3 Enlighten attached to War Banner and Haste I would have about enough mana to shoot a Tornado Shot one time, lol. I have some room to play with my gloves, amulet and belt though so I will test some stuff out tomorrow.

1 deal more damage or drop war banner for now.
2. ok
3. get a rare helmet with life/str/res instead of starks. or str on belt instead of stun recovery. or an amulet that isn't potato
4. if you want to do t16s, 5k+ helps. if you're doing white/yellows, 4-4.5 is fine
5. its still .4 seconds base duration at every level. once you get hh you'll get endurances surprisingly often
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
here's some of today's drop/rng highlights lol

https://twitter.com/smol_demi/status/1112649170354081792
"
spidii88 wrote:
That's what I figured. How do I search for really good jewels? I have a hard time quantifying how good a jewel is just staring at the numbers. Any good way to search for solid jewels?

Also, maybe the 5 quant ventor isn't worth it? The reason my jewels aren't great is because i was trying to find some life/resistances (why i have the gripped gloves and not MF). Should i get a higher quant ventors or maybe just get a ring to cover resists with elemental damage so that i can go ham on pure damage jewels?

i mostly craft my own jewels so somebody else might have a better way of finding jewels on poe.trade but i usually input all the elemental damage mods use the sum filter to only show jewels that have a minimum amount of elemental damage. Its hard to tell how good a jewel is by just looking at it so you should be using path of building which shows you the stats you get by changing a jewel/item
What pieces should I start replacing next? I'm down to about 2ex. I need 6l Queen, more %quantity (The Pariah x2?), finish lvl90 for phase acrobatics/another jewel socket, then invest more in better jewels. I still can't decide which arrow I like using more, I think tornado shot actually works best for me. I'd go back to rain of arrows but I already got Rigwald's to drop, so I'm using it. Nothing is really good on bosses, so I switch to barrage, which isn't even bad clear speed either atm.
"
turntup1234 wrote:
What pieces should I start replacing next? I'm down to about 2ex. I need 6l Queen, more %quantity (The Pariah x2?), finish lvl90 for phase acrobatics/another jewel socket, then invest more in better jewels. I still can't decide which arrow I like using more, I think tornado shot actually works best for me. I'd go back to rain of arrows but I already got Rigwald's to drop, so I'm using it. Nothing is really good on bosses, so I switch to barrage, which isn't even bad clear speed either atm.

as with 99% of people in this thread, your abyss jewels are garbage. upgrade them and your damage with show up
does anyone have a good template to search jewels on poe trade?
"
Example257 wrote:

starter search: http://poe.trade/search/inusedoriinono
perfect searcH: http://poe.trade/search/iyugakahiwokar

how's that?
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Apr 2, 2019, 2:33:49 AM
"
"
Example257 wrote:

starter search: http://poe.trade/search/inusedoriinono
perfect searcH: http://poe.trade/search/iyugakahiwokar

how's that?

That's very awesome.
Spoiler

Could you give me opinion on which of these jevels are the first ones to replace? Im not sure on how does "Increased damage" work, so i'm confused is this useful or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info