[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
P0KeM0N wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone can help or offer any advice.. I could still be a newb after years of playing poe.

I'm trying to use this build on ps4. I'm aware I'll never be able to achieve the the stats for quant find. however, I'm not even getting close to achieving the damage I should be and I'm not completely sure why. My Searching jewels vary, not all are Tier one in every stat but they aren't far from it. There are a lot of the screen shots that show 6x digit damage out put, I thought I'd get close. I'm not even close.

I'm not unhappy with this build, it does its job in a lot of ways. I just don't think I'm getting the most out of it or I'm missing something. My damage output is only a fraction of what it should be in build screen shots. I seem to cap out at tier 9-10 maps. I can go further but have to take it slow. I'd like to be doing tier 14+ maps with relative ease but I'm not there.

Can anyone offer advice that may also be using this on ps4 or experienced these issues on pc? Thank you.

I played this on PS4. It's very very expensive. I had the best gear.

I recommend going Deadeye until you have near perfect gear and switch to Raider. You need all the DPS you can get.

Legacy Abyss Jewels and now Legacy +2 TS enchant are very rare and expensive on PS4.

I sold my 2 TS Devoto for 15ex before nerf. And now theres only 1 for sale at 250ex lol..

You should only play this build if you already have currency. Definetely not a leaguestarter cause without TS enchant the build sucks.

I guess you can make it work with TS and Barrage for singletarget. But meh. Wouldnt play it on league

Still have a few 21/20 gems. If interested let me know.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Auradinho on Dec 8, 2019, 5:20:57 PM
So after the Skill Gem release:
Do we continue using Tornado Shot?

And if so:
Do we try to stack Arrow Speed now, on gear and/or Skilltree?
How much would be good to have?
Is Rigwald's Quills a bad choice now, because of its -20% Speed?

Demi, are you planning on updating this build?

:)
"
Avelaro wrote:
So after the Skill Gem release:
Do we continue using Tornado Shot?

And if so:
Do we try to stack Arrow Speed now, on gear and/or Skilltree?
How much would be good to have?
Is Rigwald's Quills a bad choice now, because of its -20% Speed?

:)

I'm going Ice Shot
[Removed by Support]
Is anyone trying this build on 3.9? if so, how is it?

"
Vocasek9 wrote:

in POE 2 :D
v1tAm1n^
Hello I know alot will change in 2.0 but in the meantime wondering about what catalysts to bring back to std?

Thinking rings ele res, HH intrensic, and amulet ele dmg? if anyone has opinions would be greatful.
Ok, so now that the league is over (for me at least), I'm back to standard and wanted to make the build function again. We need a lot more damage than before 3.9 (monsters have more elemental resistance and awakener lvl 8 stuff). Killing red map bosses is very important because of potential rewards I think, so I tried to get more DPS. Been doing some tests, changed a few things. TS still good IMO, especially if used with chain for better clear and if you have legacy TS enchant, but must invest in projectile speed. Dropped Rigwald's since if lowers projectile speed. A single target setup seems necessary.

My aim is to spawn all conquerors, then swap character to kill all 4 conquerors + Sirus and repeat. For lack of gem slots, sacrificed a quant ring to get asssassins mark on hit (saves 3 gem slots). Using galvanic arrow + barrage for single target with lightning pen and watcher's eye with wrath and lightning pen, since I got a lot of flat lightning damage from abyss jewels. Still figuring out best setup, but this is fine so far. Still lots of room for improvements, many awakened gems still missing, will attempt to craft quant boots with Tailwind later on. Running a Slayer ascendancy for the only reason that I wanted to lvl up this character, Raider or Deadeye should be more optimal, but 20% cull sure help against map bosses. My profile is open if interested in skill tree. Items are as follows:

EDIT: switched back to my lvl 100 Raider, upgraded gems, build semms very nice, I dont even switch character anymore to kill conquerors or Sirus.
Last edited by poyozzo on Feb 3, 2020, 5:20:56 AM
how is this build for 3.10. why is it not updated. it feels clunky and slow now compared to when I played it in 3.8. any headsups
"
Veruuk wrote:
how is this build for 3.10. why is it not updated. it feels clunky and slow now compared to when I played it in 3.8. any headsups

Because Demi don't play game
v1tAm1n^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info