[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
Spoiler

Could you give me opinion on which of these jevels are the first ones to replace? Im not sure on how does "Increased damage" work, so i'm confused is this useful or not.

enthralling arbiter sucks a lot. i tend to avoid damage if you've killed recently since it can drop off on boss fights (which is the only time we need damage)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
deadeye or raider for synthesis league? and if raider is this build still okay to use for synthesis league?
I guess I don't know where to go from here. I only have 4.3K HP, but don't know how to search for all the random combos of 'adds # to # cold/fire/light damage (to bows or in general) and then also toss in life. If I drop some of my offense to add life, I can't clear fast enough. If I keep farming yellows, I wasted the last 100E I spent because I could farm yellows then. If I drop 30-50E on a 2 projectile TS it gives me no extra protection. There's no other item I can swap out without losing IIQ and defeating the purpose of the build. There's no legacy item I can add for less than a mirror + fee. Like, what am I missing? How do I hit 6k life with half my items having no life and then picking up next to no + life % modifiers in the passives? My HH is above average for both strength and life, I'm not using a Sadimas so that I can work in another 110 flat life, and my Ventor's are above average. I don't know what else I'm supposed to do other than downgrade every single one of these 7 jewels I have to add life which would give me maybe 5.3K ish HP, and then I'd still probably get 1 shot from every random beyond boss there is in tier 16s just like I do now - and besides, the whole build is propped up by using OP offensive abyss jewel mods.
Last edited by SyZ on Apr 2, 2019, 11:03:52 PM
Omg I'm sorry for thinking your build has no damage. I swapped two of my garbage jewels to decent ones and now i'm one shotting everything. feels so gooood
Just a little update, swapped my Atlas around a bit and been farming Burial Chambers, just the typical all unique MF gear:
Spoiler
Probably gonna swap the 4% quant Ventor's out soon enough, I just bought it for 75c and divined it and the resists covered everything I needed, which also allowed me to swap out my shaper amulet for a Bisco's. 4k life, I don't really die unless I get very unlucky but I don't get a whole lot of xp either from a t6 map at level 90. Clearspeed is good, damage from jewels oneshots pretty much everything other than the boss, and movement speed gets pretty fast (219% with Phase Run and flasks up, more with Rampage stacks). Ran about 100 Burial Chambers so far, 2 sextants + chiseled, and unfortunately haven't really gotten any noteworthy drops, not even an exalt lol. I did however just get a Nurse card from a stacked deck, so that's cool I guess. I'll report back if I get a Doctor.
Does this only work with raider? Or are there any other ascendancies that work with it?

Hi Demi, i hope to get your opinion on my current gear as i am a new player that started since betrayal i got lucky with a HH and tried out this build. However im not doing very well at T16 maps and was hoping to get some advice on how to further improve my build. Currently at 3.5k hp and about 8% off max cold res. Are there any ways i could increase my dps and hp without giving up quant? thanks.
"
nyleng2 wrote:

Hi Demi, i hope to get your opinion on my current gear as i am a new player that started since betrayal i got lucky with a HH and tried out this build. However im not doing very well at T16 maps and was hoping to get some advice on how to further improve my build. Currently at 3.5k hp and about 8% off max cold res. Are there any ways i could increase my dps and hp without giving up quant? thanks.

you have 0 life on amulet, 10 life on a ring, and 8 jewels missing 30-50 life each.
"
MCRide wrote:
I'll report back if I get a Doctor.
Got it! :D Got it in a lucky 118 maps, haven't even got an exalt yet lol. Don't have any friends who play so I have to share it here.
"
MCRide wrote:
"
MCRide wrote:
I'll report back if I get a Doctor.
Got it! :D Got it in a lucky 118 maps, haven't even got an exalt yet lol. Don't have any friends who play so I have to share it here.

ayyy grats. ive gotten 2 in the past few days, maybe 80-100 t16 burials.

let's make this a trend, share your loot screenshots!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info