[3.6] OneShotKill Reloaded (v2.0) Elemental Hit Totem Scion - Bazillion DPS - EZ Boss Killer

Hello,

Why not Bubonic trail instead of Gang´s Momentum. You can easily get 3 good abyssal jewels and the 4'th one can be a Ghastly jewel with some life, resist mana regen, not that useful but adds the 10% damage, or you can go for a good jewel and have only 30% damage from boots but with the added benefit of getting the extra good stuff from jewel and a lot more life. And in 3.6 with the intimidate implicit on ring you can give up completely on tombfist and instead use a pair of Gripped Gloves maybe even add an other jewel to it with fossiles.

there is the socket problem but you can have codt+ic in boots. vaal grace + vaal haste + blasp + curse + enlighten (maybe even the defensive banner instead of 1 aura), and blink arrow in bow, phase run+blood rage+inc duration in gloves (and an extra abyssal or Enhance Support as the 4th socket).

EDIT: Don't have a solution for the other curse :|, maybe you can help with that :)
EDIT 2: Maybe the gloves can be used for the double course setup
Can this be a better setup? Or an i missing something?

Ty
Last edited by smokedust on Apr 10, 2019, 6:53:14 AM
"
smokedust wrote:
Hello,

Why not Bubonic trail instead of Gang´s Momentum. You can easily get 3 good abyssal jewels and the 4'th one can be a Ghastly jewel with some life, resist mana regen, not that useful but adds the 10% damage, or you can go for a good jewel and have only 30% damage from boots but with the added benefit of getting the extra good stuff from jewel and a lot more life. And in 3.6 with the intimidate implicit on ring you can give up completely on tombfist and instead use a pair of Gripped Gloves maybe even add an other jewel to it with fossiles.

there is the socket problem but you can have codt+ic in boots. vaal grace + vaal haste + blasp + curse + enlighten (maybe even the defensive banner instead of 1 aura), and blink arrow in bow, phase run+blood rage+inc duration in gloves (and an extra abyssal or Enhance Support as the 4th socket).

EDIT: Don't have a solution for the other curse :|, maybe you can help with that :)
EDIT 2: Maybe the gloves can be used for the double course setup
Can this be a better setup? Or an i missing something?

Ty

I'm using this setup, however the lack of jewels are very noticable. 40% increased damage is not really that noticable at all, you should go with more life + life% and resists. I want to replace my Bubonic trail with this new baby:

More evasion and I will try craft more life, maybe fossils. This frees one flask so I can use evasion / crit flasks.
Uber elder down wasn’t very hard just need to learn the fight.
Build really is fool proof don’t need to aim, just move around so you don’t get hit.
Thank you for a great build.
Hi buddy,

thanks for all your tips and for optimizing this build. I think I am almost done with min-maxing my gear. There are still some corruptions missing though.

I replaced the opal rings with synthesized implicit rings since I've learned from your build that attack speed scales like crazy :)

In addition I have crafted onslought boots which gave me an insane dps boost.

Cheers
Sintra

Regular Gear:

Synthesized Gear:

Synthesized Jewels:

Last edited by XArkiyuX on Apr 19, 2019, 10:05:40 AM
Hi guys,

it has been a while since I posted last time on my build guides.
Sorry for that!
Hope you all enjoy my guides :-)

For the ones who keep asking, which build I played in Synthesis league:
(not my own build -> just some tweaking of an existing build and my usual attempt of min-maxing it)

Spoiler

INCINERATE TRICKSTER (34 million shaper DPS)

"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
Dear OP,

thank you very much for your build-iteration of an Incinerate-Trickster. It was quite fun to "min-max" this build and kill uber elder in 2 seconds per phase (yes, shaper and elder), or minotaur guardian in ~0.5 seconds.

I just tweaked the build a bit for some additional defence / offence mechanics and I wanted to get at least 5.2k life.

Overview:
01) 51 million DPS (34 million shaper DPS)
02) 6 jewel sockets @ level 96
03) over 5.3k life @ level 96 (plus Mind over Matter)
04) life leech with anger watcher´s eye (no mana for aspect of the spider / herald of ash)
05) Nearby enemies shocked while focussed (ring craft)
06) perma blind enemies for more survivability (roll on gloves / over 15 casts/sec)
07) utilize three focus mechanics (double damage on staff, cast speed on gloves, shock on ring)
08) perma onslaught on boots (implicit)
09) 187% movement speed (phase run)
Spoiler

10) 6L Carcass Jack with 2 movement skills (flame dash for bosses, warp for systhesis memory fragments to teleport longer distance over the blue stuff) no movement gem swap needed
11) no life flask needed
12) immune to corrupted blood (on a jewel)

Important milestones:
01) you really need the white socket on the staff!!! without "volatile dead" + "cast while channeling" for mapping this build feels slow.
Once you have the white socket to swap between mapping and boss setup, the build is currently the best allrounder-selfcaster in my opinion (yes, even better than trickster winterorb + shroud + shaper based gear).
For mapping: Incinerate + Infused Channeling + Empower + Cast while Channeling + Volatile Dead + Increased Area of Effect
For bossing: Incinerate + Infused Channeling + Empower + Controlled Destruction + Concentrated Effect + Elemental Focus
(to run this, you need a white socket to use blue and green gem it that socket.

02) Right now, there is not a single boss in the entire game that lives longer than 2-3 seconds in the Incinerate beam (per phase) with my current gear. And of course I still have some room to improve...

My Gear:
Spoiler

The global chance to blind really is a nice feature. with a cast rate of over 15/sec, you blind everything that isn´t immune to blind. Also the Storm Brand skill (to curse bosses) is supported by a level 20 Blind gem. Just a nice extra...

The shock mechanic (on the ring) is really, really strong against bosses, the damage output is just so funny to watch...

I use a shaper based helmet, because you can get extra fire damage to spells, which is a great damage boost...

The perma onslaught implicit on the boots is just insanely strong. And now you don´t need an onslaught flask anymore. This frees up one flask slot...

JEWELS:
(I know, there is still room to improve)
Since I had some trouble to get my resistences capped, I needed to get some resists on my jewels (I also recommend "corrupted blood cannot inflict you" - it just feels great and safe while mapping fast with 187% movement speed)

MY BEAUTY :-)

Life Leech with Anger, no need to have "fire damage leeched as life" on the amulet slot (you need at least one fire damage leech mechanic). Now I don´t need a life flask, and I can free up a flask slot.
The damage penetration (with anger) rolls higher than with the Zealorty watcher´s eye roll (only 8-10%). The Arcane Surge / Zealorty roll is insanely strong, when you burst out your damage (trigger all flasks and use focus) -> extra cast speed / spell damage. really nice!

FLASKS
Since I have perma onslaught and life leech -> no life flask needed. Just pure utility flasks:

My Pastebin:
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/NtZHPwEz

TY again for this build, it kept me going this league until now.

Cheers

Have a nice weekend!
Cheers
If anyone want try Chieftain version of this build in Flashback event I made detailed leveling guide here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2501141
sad that the "costs to get started" is off by one important fact, that frostferno costs till the very end of league more then 1 ex. as the prophecy is to rare.

has anyone also problems with clear speed? those 0.5 sec delay after totem is placed , before they start attacking, is really a fun killer...

"
MrHoneymoon wrote:
has anyone also problems with clear speed? those 0.5 sec delay after totem is placed , before they start attacking, is really a fun killer...

1. You place totems before you see mob pack, just in border area where you expect to find them.

2. When you got tons of attack speed it s only 0.24 sec and IMO not issue at all. For example: I use Totemic Zeal only for leveling, never in endgame.
How will this build do in 3.8, is scion still superior in dmg compared to Templar (unnatural instinct area nerf)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info