[3.6] OneShotKill Reloaded (v2.0) Elemental Hit Totem Scion - Bazillion DPS - EZ Boss Killer

"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Mahjiza wrote:
So when do you start doing damage with this build? Leveling has never been more painful :p

level 46 - 1x Splinter & Both Combat focus jewels. Quill Rain & Skirmish.
Tooltip 614 dps :<

Anything i'm missing completely? Or do we endure this pain until end of act 10?

end-game build never work smoothly in levelling . EH requires a lot of ele conversion. People use the same tree but different build , or respec from other build. Also, you did not have 6l

6L Would barely have made a difference tho. But yeah as you say maybe it's only good in the endgame. :)
"
Mahjiza wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Mahjiza wrote:
So when do you start doing damage with this build? Leveling has never been more painful :p

level 46 - 1x Splinter & Both Combat focus jewels. Quill Rain & Skirmish.
Tooltip 614 dps :<

Anything i'm missing completely? Or do we endure this pain until end of act 10?

end-game build never work smoothly in levelling . EH requires a lot of ele conversion. People use the same tree but different build , or respec from other build. Also, you did not have 6l

6L Would barely have made a difference tho. But yeah as you say maybe it's only good in the endgame. :)

Hi there,

I speced your char:

1) only one, not both -> GMP or Splinter of Rain
2) Stack flat fire damage to attacks (in early game it is more powerful than %-increase, simple math...)
3) use combustion support instead of GMP in your leveling gear (chest)
4) use blasphemy aura + flammability (enemies take more fire damage / their resists are lowered) (required level 31)
7) you have no other skills equipped in your gear (besides anger), why?
8) get chin sol with level 62

-------=====--------
With a tiny invest of 6-10 alc orbs you can get decent level gear.
Stack flat fire damage to attacks
currently you wear for example level 8 boots, I´m pretty sure you found better yet...
craft flat fire damage to attacks on f.ex.: gloves, rings

I completed all 10 acts in 8h:57m solo playtime in betrayal. had no problems with the damage output. it was quite simple.

Cheers
Hey,

builds great, love the totem playstyle. Nice to melt bosses. Question, how does the ranged totem skill work on the boots?

The boots gems are for curses, what is the point of it? does it just take away a totem?
"
Respeck wrote:
Hey,

builds great, love the totem playstyle. Nice to melt bosses. Question, how does the ranged totem skill work on the boots?

The boots gems are for curses, what is the point of it? does it just take away a totem?

You don’t really need that RAT skill in boots, but they have the % totem damage stat included which is benefit for our build.
"
"
Respeck wrote:
Hey,

You don’t really need that RAT skill in boots, but they have the % totem damage stat included which is benefit for our build.

Hi guys,

the "ranged attack totem" roll comes always as a hybrid roll with "increased totem damage". The RAT roll is useless, but the increased totem damage (up to 35%) is a global buff for the totems.

The socketed gems (most likely the curse setup, if you stick to the guide) in the boots won´t gain any kind of effect from the RAT roll.

Keep in mind, that this only will work with shaper based boots. There are elder based boots with a hybrid roll of spell totem and totem damage, but this setup won´t work, because blasphemy is an aura spell. this will result in casting a totem with the curse aura -->> useless.

So pls only use shaper based boots.

Compared to the Gang´s Momentum the shaper based boots setup will provide a life roll and resist rolls and higher movement speed (up to 35%) on this item slot. Imo the better way...

Cheers

Hey!

Thanks for the guide, i'm having a lot of fun lvling with it so far :)

Question here, why no totemic zeal? Might have been asked before and if so, i'm sorry but I was wondering and did'nt see it using the search function!
"
Krazdax wrote:
Hey!

Thanks for the guide, i'm having a lot of fun lvling with it so far :)

Question here, why no totemic zeal? Might have been asked before and if so, i'm sorry but I was wondering and did'nt see it using the search function!

Hi there,

"totemic zeal" note is in the radius of "might of the meek" jewel and has no effect, due to the mechanic of might of the meek ("notable passive skills in radius grant nothing")

You see it with mouseover, that totemic zeal has no roll.

Cheers
Hi there, very casual on and off player, was wondering what exactly I should be pushing for item wise next. I figure 20/20 gems in the helm, a Kaom's Heart + Might of the Meek's ?

Char name is Eclipsersynthesis

Should mention I specced into Point Blank as I Vaal'd over 50 quivers. :|
Last edited by Eclipsers on Mar 17, 2019, 2:06:55 AM
"
Eclipsers wrote:
Hi there, very casual on and off player, was wondering what exactly I should be pushing for item wise next. I figure 20/20 gems in the helm, a Kaom's Heart + Might of the Meek's ?

Char name is Eclipsersynthesis

Should mention I specced into Point Blank as I Vaal'd over 50 quivers. :|

Hi there,

it took me 18 vaal orbs to get my quiver with "point blank".

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Sacrifice_of_the_Vaal

The likelihood is 1.48% to get Point Blank, according to the poedb site.
Now it is simple math, if it is better to buy an already corrupted one, or vaal it yourself.

Every try costs about 1.5c (quiver + vaal orb) at the current stage of the league. And a finished skirmish costs about 2ex.

It is just up to you, if you like to gamble by vaaling your quivers or buy one.

Cheers
OP, question for you..

I have a 87 templar and a 93 scion both playing your build. I feel like the clear speed on templar is much faster due to totem placement speed but I am definitely missing the life leech from scion.

It seems the templar is just overall better, much lower tooltip damage but really, the damage is fine anyway.

What do you prefer to play? I know you've stated you dont have a favorite but is there something i am missing with scion? besides higher dps cap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info