[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
"
Any ideas what to improve? I'm thinking about multicraft my rings to get 1 minimum endurance and golem movement speed.

You can try to get 8 or 9 l Mace 2x corruption in temple

Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 12 Fortify
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 12 Onslaught

+1 Curse amulet will be good to
then 2 curses or corrupted gloves with curse on hit

you have only 1300 unreserved mana right?
insted mom
you can go 6000 life and use 3 auras with generosity

Precision hatred war banner + Aspect of the spider crafter somewhere

jewel with 5% chance to blind and 7 % chance to taunt for golems will be good to but no space for it with hh

Actually 1500 mana and 4600 life. The no mana path sounds great, I will take a look at it. Thanks.
"
palmenho wrote:
Hello! Why storm brand is used and arc is not used? Arc has more rank and is more effective at activating elemental equilibrium??

Against who? Group of white mobs who will die in one hit regardless of EE?
Storm brand is much more effective as it stick to the target that actually survive and continuously apply EE and curses to all around too, and it's all in one cast.
Also, we need shock from it. Although arc have higher shock chance - it's not 100%, and it have quite small duration. With arc we are forced to spam arc at boss, storm brand is "did it once and forget" type of deal.

P.S. And if we are talking about spreading EE and curses on huge groups anyway, arc isn't even that effective. It will chain in 8 mobs, and that's all. Additional cast of it, can chain in exact same mobs that already debuffed, making it useless.

In what arc actually good in is shock application, because of 100% increase effect of shock, but not 100% chance of shock ruining it all. As a side note - it's possible to bring charged vaal arc (100% chance of shock, +100% effect of shock, +100% duration of shock) on boss, but meh, i rather not.
In delve 500+, mobs are not one hit one die anymore. It needs more time to kill, so my strategy is putting 3 SB in the middle then rush out, hide after some obstacles because 1 offscreen hit will one hit you! Storm Brand is better for me because it's one cast and run, standing still and casting arc becomes more and more dangerous.

I have a question: Is Elementalist 350% chance to avoid aliments will make us completely immune to burn/chill/cold?
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Sep 19, 2019, 4:10:17 AM
okay. Thanks for the help. Now I understand better.
"
Med1umentor wrote:
Against who? Group of white mobs who will die in one hit regardless of EE?
Storm brand is much more effective as it stick to the target that actually survive and continuously apply EE and curses to all around too, and it's all in one cast.
Also, we need shock from it. Although arc have higher shock chance - it's not 100%, and it have quite small duration. With arc we are forced to spam arc at boss, storm brand is "did it once and forget" type of deal.

P.S. And if we are talking about spreading EE and curses on huge groups anyway, arc isn't even that effective. It will chain in 8 mobs, and that's all. Additional cast of it, can chain in exact same mobs that already debuffed, making it useless.

In what arc actually good in is shock application, because of 100% increase effect of shock, but not 100% chance of shock ruining it all. As a side note - it's possible to bring charged vaal arc (100% chance of shock, +100% effect of shock, +100% duration of shock) on boss, but meh, i rather not.

With Arc + Elem Proliferation I have 50% chance to shock (150% while I have Shocking Conflux), so every 2nd hit does apply shock to the tune of 24% nore damage taken. Since I have added cold damage on a ring I linked Bone Chill so every hit applies Chill with 17% slowdown wich equals lvl 29 Temp Chain vs rare/unique monsters. Also added Culling Strike for another 10% more damage. So please don't tell me my "zapper" is useless, ineffective and what not... ;)
Last edited by tomay on Sep 19, 2019, 10:35:37 AM
a 3B 2R 1G Skin of the loyal appears to be very expensive. Both 2B 2R 2G and 2B 3R 1G are much cheaper.

I was thinking of purchasing one the cheaper ones until I have the currency to get the ideal one.

What would the ideal flame golem sockets be for either configuration? Taking out combustion for either fire penetration or slower projectiles?

I'm currently running the necromancer defensive version.
oops posted to wrong thread.
After the patch I still have the problem that my lightning golem does not get the +2 from my helmet, the chaos and stone golem does both. If I cast lightning golem it costs 2 level less mana than the two other golems, means there is no +2 from helmet.
Does noone have the same problem?
The gem in the helmet does show the +2 but in the casting area there is only the golem without +2 (or the marker in the upper right hand corner of the icon)
I see a lot of these pob links being 123/123. Most don't hit 100. What nodes would you all drop for a 113-118 point tree which puts someone in the 90-95 level range?
"
I have a question: Is Elementalist 350% chance to avoid aliments will make us completely immune to burn/chill/cold?

Yes

"
tomay wrote:
With Arc + Elem Proliferation I have 50% chance to shock (150% while I have Shocking Conflux), so every 2nd hit does apply shock to the tune of 24% nore damage taken. Since I have added cold damage on a ring I linked Bone Chill so every hit applies Chill with 17% slowdown wich equals lvl 29 Temp Chain vs rare/unique monsters. Also added Culling Strike for another 10% more damage. So please don't tell me my "zapper" is useless, ineffective and what not... ;)

Well, i already told that arc is good due to shock effect, and i actually still don't like it even with 50% chance. Shock is only... what, 2 second duration? I'm not going to spam arc and endanger myself just to get slightly higher damage. Point taken, but it's quite tryhard option.
Don't mention shocking conflux, "nobody got time for dat". It's good when you get that randomly, but generally you never going to pay attention to it. And storm brand will get that effect too, so it's not really pros of arc.
Also, i understand that you are using flame golems, but that's still ice golem thread that use hatred and grip of the council, with EE. There is no way that you can use bonechill with cold damage on ring, for obvious reasons :)
And also that have nothing with arc. Storm brand can work with bonechill too, and much better at that.
Also, since when culling strike adding 10% more damage? If you are talking about culling target - storm brand actually do it much better, than arc. MUCH MUCH better. And if you are talking about "38% increased damage" that translated into 10% more damage... you are minion build, right? Who cares about your support arc damage?

P.S. As i said, sometimes arc have their pros (mostly 100% shock effect), but clunky to use. Giving up QoL for that, not for everyone. As support spell to apply EE, curses, etc storm brand is almost unreachable god, because 1 cast and everything is done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info