[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Hi

is the build still viable for 3.13?
Also curious if this would be viable still. I ran an Ice Golem build several leagues ago and just coming back. Really enjoyed this build back then, would love to run again if it didn't get nerfed too hard.
I haven't seen any updates here for a long time. With the latest patch "Echoes of the Atlas" we received some rly bad nerfs and build of yours is not such powerful anymore as before, because we have lost one ice golem. To be honest: some bosses are enough tanky, it takes way more time to kill them:(

My question is: what we supposed to do ? Continue to use the wand with "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" or equip myself with Clyshaper to get our missing golem back or maybe buy any 1H mace with "+95% +++ to golems dmg"? Also the Ascendancy is changed now. What do you think ?
i took cold and shock nodes and still doing good, the rest i kept as it was
was this buffed now? feel much stronger than before :D or maybe it is just feeling...
tc, if you ever read through the thread, i want to thank you for helping me find by far my favorite build in my PoE career.
Last edited by Medusas on Oct 18, 2021, 11:21:10 PM
WE NEED AN UPDATE :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info