[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Hello,

I have absolute zero experience with crafting and wanted to ask if someone could explain step by step how one can craft these convoking wands with +1 spell and minion skills.

I dont have that much currency alas a small bit of accumulated delve crafting mats as well as einhars beasts.

Since both are prefixes a lucky Regal is all you need. ;)

Just make it magic with a Transmute and start spamming Alteration Orbs until you hit either mod. Once you have it Augment if necessary (with a bit of luck you get a nice suffix) and then Regal. If you don't get the the other mod you want from the Regal Orb rinse and repeat (i.e. scour and start over).

Once you hit the jackpot multi-mod and fill her up with Minion Damage and Minion Attack Speed.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 19, 2020, 10:50:37 AM
Thanks for the fast answer :D

Was to fast with the alteration orbs and missed the desired prefix (stupid me -.-)

Anyway now that im out of alteration orbs, how exactly does crafting with delve stuff for this wand work? ^^
Hi all. I've tried like 10 builds so far this is one of my best for this league.
Made few updates feels better, but still have troubles with DPS (seems to be TOOOOO LOW)

And my tree so far (level 91) https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAADuAQIEBwj0C2ERDxSpGDwYVho4HNwi9Cj6Kk0qUyzpNZI7DTs_PC0_J0GHRZ1GUkZxSshMs1FMU1JUrlXGWfNakV-wYENhKGZUaFhoZWjyahtqQ2qsa3pr22wLbRluPW6qbztvnnIPcql4DXvDfRh9W33SgseDCYNfg8yD24TFhTKGs4bKidiKr48akBGQVZMnlG-YrZrgm7WhL6IAqH2sR6yqr2ywd7JwtAy18rc-uJO7AbzqvSe-gL6Kv5fAGsT2xq7Iv8k9ykrK09Af0_vUB9eW2L3cjd7l34rqGOvu7-vwH_Ie8933Mvjr-ej8TP4K_rM=?accountName=AroGan7eN&characterName=%D0%93%D0%9E%D0%9B%D0%95%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81%D1%8A%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0

POB https://pastebin.com/4TETQSyd

Last edited by AroGan7eN on Apr 24, 2020, 4:12:56 AM
"
AroGan7eN wrote:
made few "upgrades" went from ~133k to 177k DPS at least in PoB, whats wrong ?

Not having looked at your PoB, I'm guessing maybe sacrifice some of your Harmonies for Eminences. They should improve your overall survival. (FYI - I made a build called CI Golems that turns T16 Vaal Temple into EZ mode - check it out here). I'm finally getting around to playing with other Golem builds.
Last edited by AAAWalrus on Apr 21, 2020, 3:37:53 PM
i would like to do this build on a new character, is there gonna be a leveling guide for this or whats up
Awakening Level 6 - I need to respawn golems during Sirius fight xd
Last edited by BD9a on Apr 24, 2020, 4:45:01 PM
hello and thanks for posting your build. I am going to attempt to start this today, but struggling on where to start, do you have some sort of quick leveling guide? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, i'm playing as a golemancer, and I just bought this elegant hubris with 4 slum lord ( 1 slum lord= 80% minions dmg) , but i've been wondering if it wouldn't be more efficient to use some kind of cluster jewel.

Hi, I'm very happy with this build. I'm currently upgrading my budget build to the YOLO build. I have a question about the redeemer glove. I crafted a 30% increase minion damage redeemer glove but POB shows if I equip it, the ice golem will deal 30K less dps. Why is that? I thought the redeemer glove is better than the Grip of council. Please help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info