[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Looking at this build, i'm wondering what's better to go for? ice or stone.

I do have an ice golem build atm ( rebuilding it to be precise ) but is it a simple switch of gems? ( ice to stone )

Will link gears after i sorted out gems etc
"
bamper1 wrote:

Im playing golemancer this league too. I have no problems with Simulacrum or Sirus A8. This is my drop

I cant answer all questions here but im trying. You can catch me easier on Discord or in game so you can make some questions etc.

I agree with op, i did Sirus A8 and finished Simulacrum 20. It is totaly feasible.
Just have to adapt to the playstyle.
For Sirus try to always be on top of him.

If you guys don't have budget for Voices 1 small passives, take the 7 or 5 ones.
Last edited by _Ruoke on Apr 4, 2020, 5:58:10 PM
I'm using your version
Clayshaper version (cheap) - https://pastebin.com/PtpdfdHL - Ruthless

i need help, i read the guide, but i didn't understand the runes part.

Clayshaper I use which runes?

and which boots do I use?

and the Glove?

when will the leveling be? Really looking forward to bro
Hi!
I have a really hard time understanding this part about the primordial chain:

"This is where our fun begins! We can put extra node from skill tree on our amulet. Of course some of them are expensive such as +1 Curse (Whispers of Doom) or Ravenous Horde

Keep in mind Awakened Curse on Hit lvl5 gives u +1 extra curse so you can have 3 curses with Whispers of Doom or 2 with Ravenous Horde. 3rd curse you can get from corrupted gloves (such as enfeeble , temporal chains etc so u can mix them like u want)
"

Does it mean that I will get extra nodes from equipping it? How do I put nodes from tree on my amulet?

I have a question, in the version of a convoking wand, in the pastebin it appears with ruthless but in the gear it looks with imaple, as it works better in 3.10 with impale dread wanner or ruthless war banner
Tgx Bamper for your time
"
schalander wrote:
Hi!
I have a really hard time understanding this part about the primordial chain:

"This is where our fun begins! We can put extra node from skill tree on our amulet. Of course some of them are expensive such as +1 Curse (Whispers of Doom) or Ravenous Horde

Keep in mind Awakened Curse on Hit lvl5 gives u +1 extra curse so you can have 3 curses with Whispers of Doom or 2 with Ravenous Horde. 3rd curse you can get from corrupted gloves (such as enfeeble , temporal chains etc so u can mix them like u want)
"

Does it mean that I will get extra nodes from equipping it? How do I put nodes from tree on my amulet?

Yoou Annoint your amulet by using oils. When in game hover over the skill on the skil tree and it will show the colours of oils needed. you take these 3 coloured oils to cassia and gie her your amulet and oils,she will then add teh skill on amulet.

Similar thing applies to rings. you can put extra tower defenses on them for blight.
Thanks for the guide i'm really having fun leveling this.

Noob question: how do i use primordial might? just spam ice golems through boss fights? wouldn't that override other golems i have already (chaos,stone...)
"
Alandestroyes wrote:

I have a question, in the version of a convoking wand, in the pastebin it appears with ruthless but in the gear it looks with imaple, as it works better in 3.10 with impale dread wanner or ruthless war banner
Tgx Bamper for your time

I have this same question, impale or ruthless - with wand.

Great build btw.
When i compare my POB to the POB posted on the front page (3.10 convoking wand) I have 2.3k armour and like 900 evasion while he has 10k armour and 10k evasion ?

We have about the same armour items and the tree isn't different except i'm only level 82.
Can anyone have a look and tell me what i'm doing wrong? https://pastebin.com/6skx8c7t

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info