[3.5] TheAmigoMines! ⚡ Low-Life Arc Mines with INSANE DPS! (6M+ Shaper DPS & 9k+ ES!)

"
phocas99 wrote:
What are others doing for key binds for setting and detonating mines? There has to be a better way than what i am doing.

If you have a razer synapse or something equivalent you can record a key then make it spam every 0.5s soo all I do is lay mines and don't need to multi-task. I don't even use totem set-up because its equivalent to that detonation speed lol
"
PandaZeus wrote:
"
phocas99 wrote:
What are others doing for key binds for setting and detonating mines? There has to be a better way than what i am doing.

If you have a razer synapse or something equivalent you can record a key then make it spam every 0.5s soo all I do is lay mines and don't need to multi-task. I don't even use totem set-up because its equivalent to that detonation speed lol

Just want to note that this might get you banned tho, so do this at your own risk!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
PandaZeus wrote:
"
phocas99 wrote:

Just want to note that this might get you banned tho, so do this at your own risk!

Really? Why o.O its just a mouse software
Anyway to counter Posion+ Burning maps? With CI we could just do pantheons + we are already immune to chaos but not sure about LL
hey amigo, any idea when you will next be online? i want to buy your Damnation Branch Imbued Wand listed for 5ex my ign is arcboskillerr (2 "R"s)
Any chance for a skill tree from 1-20 20-40 40-60 ? :)
"
deluu1337 wrote:
Any chance for a skill tree from 1-20 20-40 40-60 ? :)
its a LL build so youd be best leveling as life and just respeccing at 72 or around there
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Anyway to counter Posion+ Burning maps? With CI we could just do pantheons + we are already immune to chaos but not sure about LL

you are immune to burning from the ascendancy, and poison is from the Soul of Shakari minor pantheon node
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
kevnPOE wrote:
hey amigo, any idea when you will next be online? i want to buy your Damnation Branch Imbued Wand listed for 5ex my ign is arcboskillerr (2 "R"s)

ill be online tonight bro ;)

In around 7 hours of this post
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
kevnPOE wrote:

ill be online tonight bro ;)

In around 7 hours of this post
ok nice! i saw your msg u sent me earlier just now but was asleep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info