[3.5] TheAmigoMines! ⚡ Low-Life Arc Mines with INSANE DPS! (6M+ Shaper DPS & 9k+ ES!)

How do i manage to run righteous fire on this build ? Blood magic + wrath gives me 33health left. Or maybe i should only use Vaal version ?
"
CptOmen wrote:
How do i manage to run righteous fire on this build ? Blood magic + wrath gives me 33health left. Or maybe i should only use Vaal version ?

you only use the vaal version :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey your youtube vid was why i made LL arc mine character, didn't realise you had a build guide!..I was using alolamola's guide and is kinda hybrid between the two but they're both similar

Why not use minefield? I think it's better vs everything except very endgame bosses

Also i think you mentioned in your video but i don't think in written guide about getting cold on a jewel for shatters for delve

I have spider aspect but find it very annoying to manage mana with it on. Only found out yesterday aspects use mana multipliers on socketed gems so I need to fix that but still uncomfortable i reckon

Also doesn't help my mana doesn't sustain even tho i have the cautious role, i wonder if that's the 160% multiplier on minefield now that i think about it

im looking for the good enchant on helmet , do the arc channel an additional time is worse it or as mine that dont proc ?
Could rly use help w/ a leveling tree. If you could at least show what direction to take as u go that would be awesome.

Also, reading ur comments about spamming 1 button to trigger mines, it sounds like you're using 1 button to both lay and detonate. Is that true? If so, how do u set that up?
"
metathran wrote:

Also, reading ur comments about spamming 1 button to trigger mines, it sounds like you're using 1 button to both lay and detonate. Is that true? If so, how do u set that up?

No with your spell totem placed it detonates the mines for you,
How would survivablity be like without the Discipline mod on Watcher's Eye?
I have a double Wrath mods Watcher's Eye, just dont want to buy another one with Wrath/Dis mods on it.
I normally don't get hit in Uber Elder fight, just worry about Delving (I skipped Delve league, so I don't really know what happens in there)
"
koros wrote:
How would survivablity be like without the Discipline mod on Watcher's Eye?
I have a double Wrath mods Watcher's Eye, just dont want to buy another one with Wrath/Dis mods on it.
I normally don't get hit in Uber Elder fight, just worry about Delving (I skipped Delve league, so I don't really know what happens in there)

It's ok for delves, you have to make sure you have cold damage and good crit chance to shatter or the on death stuff will murder you.

Also make sure you don't get swarmed, you've no mitigation except large pool of ES and can struggle to get recharge going if you keep taking hits (i used faster start ES recharge watchers eye mod & wrath pen)

I was comfortable with 350 depth cities but wouldn't recommend if you're tryna push beyond 96+ level as you can easliy die if you mess up,
Last edited by Shankhook on Feb 9, 2019, 7:36:18 AM
I am interested in buying some gear off you for the build if you are still selling/playing this league.
"
pyroaoss wrote:
im looking for the good enchant on helmet , do the arc channel an additional time is worse it or as mine that dont proc ?

Arc chains an additional time is the best enchant DPS wise, but it will be very expensive to get on a shaper helmet, as the "Place and additional mine" mod is much more important

I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info