[3.5] TheAmigoMines! ⚡ Low-Life Arc Mines with INSANE DPS! (6M+ Shaper DPS & 9k+ ES!)

I would like to get some insights into what to upgrade next (the next 2-4 upgrades) too.
Currently, I have about 10-15ex to spend.

Although I have Uber on farm, I die quite often in the fight and the syndicate leader is a nightmare. I need more damage, as well as more survivability.

Spoiler
Last edited by BansheeLP on Jan 14, 2019, 3:26:31 PM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

I would definitely go for a 5link, and also try to get enchant on your boots.

Thanks, Amigo. I'm working on that 5l as much as I can. Already burnt through 200 Fusing w/o any luck.

Will work on the enchant next. Thanks.

What would you upgrade next if I had no budget constraints?
"
tkwondave wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

I would definitely go for a 5link, and also try to get enchant on your boots.

Thanks, Amigo. I'm working on that 5l as much as I can. Already burnt through 200 Fusing w/o any luck.

Will work on the enchant next. Thanks.

What would you upgrade next if I had no budget constraints?

that would probably be getting a better wand like this one: (costs 4-5ex)

Also get lvl 21 arc gem
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
BansheeLP wrote:
I would like to get some insights into what to upgrade next (the next 2-4 upgrades) too.
Currently, I have about 10-15ex to spend.

Although I have Uber on farm, I die quite often in the fight and the syndicate leader is a nightmare. I need more damage, as well as more survivability.

Spoiler

I would go for a watchers eye with wrath pen, boot enchant aswell as a good wand like this: (wand should be 4ex, cuz i have some for sale for that)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
What would be a decent discipline effect on the watchers eye? tried to look for a double wrath, but well those prices are out of my league ;)
Any crafting advice for shield, doesn't seem to be any with really good rolls out there :D Got about 30ex to spend gonna try this build
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jan 16, 2019, 4:40:40 AM
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Any crafting advice for shield, doesn't seem to be any with really good rolls out there :D Got about 30ex to spend gonna try this build

You could do dense + aetheric for spell dmg + es rolls
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jan 16, 2019, 5:23:16 AM
"
Jevâ wrote:
What would be a decent discipline effect on the watchers eye? tried to look for a double wrath, but well those prices are out of my league ;)

i have the es recovery rate, i think its pretty nice

Got my jewel for 4ex

Wrath pen + 28% es recovery rate
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
PandaZeus wrote:

You could do dense + aetheric for spell dmwg + es rolls

What about the belt? seems like these 2 are really hard to find
"
PandaZeus wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
PandaZeus wrote:

You could do dense + aetheric for spell dmwg + es rolls

What about the belt? seems like these 2 are really hard to find

I just buy belts i dont know what to craft on them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info