[3.5] TheAmigoMines! ⚡ Low-Life Arc Mines with INSANE DPS! (6M+ Shaper DPS & 9k+ ES!)

Hey, I'm currently playing this build, invested like 16ex soo far. My PoB dps shows 211k avg hit, where do I go from now? How do I get those big duck numbers? Gear:
"
Sethaxd wrote:
Hey, I'm currently playing this build, invested like 16ex soo far. My PoB dps shows 211k avg hit, where do I go from now? How do I get those big duck numbers? Gear:

You need to get a wise oak and a diamond flask, those two add a lot of damage. Make sure that your uncapped lightning resistance is the highest though. Also, try getting cobalt jewels on your tree, specifically crit multi, spell damage, lightning damage, energy shield ones, they usually add way more dps than Abyssal jewels.
Try getting gear with abyssal sockets. Specifically the belt. I find the crystal belt to be worse than a stygian vise on this build.
You could also look for gloves/boots with aspect of the spider on them, but that's quite expensive if you're looking for good ones. I just went with a 2 ex spider ring for start.
Your weapon is also quite meh, try looking for something with 90+ crit chance, 80+ spell damage (that's including the implicit), crit multi, lightning damage to spells. non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage is also huge upgrad, especially if you can get the 17% one (that's two crafts, 40+ spell dmg+ 6% non-chaos and 11% non-chaos)

Also for bosses - vaal righteous fire. At lvl 20 it gives you like 30% more spell damage.

Flame dash with arcane surge would also aid your damage.

You seem to have spent a lot of currency on that elder ring, without checking if your other gear is up to par with it. The elder ring is usually one of the last upgrades for ll arc, along with +1 shavs and +1 arc chain enchant.
Last edited by Joksee on Jan 9, 2019, 5:46:21 AM
"
Sethaxd wrote:

hey bro! i would definitely get some boots with the "if you havent killed recently" enchant, thats 10% more dmg or so, and i would also upgrade the wand. Getting extra damage as chaos is VERY powerful

And as Joksee said, try and get a diamond flask and a wise oak.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jan 9, 2019, 5:49:17 AM
Thanks boyz for advices, I'll try to make it happen today by doing my super secret blood aqueduct farm soo I can complete this gear. Been looking for single target boss killer build for soo long only for pure breachstone tul killing tho and I think I found best one <3
"
Sethaxd wrote:
Thanks boyz for advices, I'll try to make it happen today by doing my super secret blood aqueduct farm soo I can complete this gear. Been looking for single target boss killer build for soo long only for pure breachstone tul killing tho and I think I found best one <3

hope you will like it! <3
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
How do we shatter stuff and would it perhaps make sense to use Hypothermia in the links or is that reserved for Elementalists?

Thanks for the guide, btw.
"
enicces wrote:
How do we shatter stuff and would it perhaps make sense to use Hypothermia in the links or is that reserved for Elementalists?

Thanks for the guide, btw.

We shatter once you swap out for ele focus or inc critical strikes and get cold dmg on an abyss jewel.

You can also use hypothermia, it will work just fine :)
In your video you're using inc crit strike but it's not in your build guide? Are you in delve spec for the video? Also for your final link you put lightning pen/empower. Is that better than inc crit strike?
Last edited by Oft3n on Jan 10, 2019, 10:00:12 AM
"
Oft3n wrote:
In your video you're using inc crit strike but it's not in your build guide? Are you in delve spec for the video? Also for your final link you put lightning pen/empower. Is that better than inc crit strike?

In the video im in my delve spec yes, for maximum damage you would swap out inc critical strikes for controlled destruction. Also if you don’t have a +1 to gems shavs you want to use lightning pen instead of empower
"
Oft3n wrote:

In the video im in my delve spec yes, for maximum damage you would swap out inc critical strikes for controlled destruction. Also if you don’t have a +1 to gems shavs you want to use lightning pen instead of empower

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info