[3.5] TheAmigoMines! ⚡ Low-Life Arc Mines with INSANE DPS! (6M+ Shaper DPS & 9k+ ES!)

Please tell me how this is generating endurance charges for immortal call?
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
Please tell me how this is generating endurance charges for immortal call?

We are not generating endurance charges, but immortal call has a base duration of 0,4 sec which is fine for preventing oneshots against spike damage such as porcupines etc
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Never tried mines before, traps only. Want to respec my abandoned trapper, but low on currnecy. Will come back later if I can squeeze in a couple ex an post how is it running budget gear =) Thanks for the build!
"
Never tried mines before, traps only. Want to respec my abandoned trapper, but low on currnecy. Will come back later if I can squeeze in a couple ex an post how is it running budget gear =) Thanks for the build!

np, hope you will enjoy it!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Swapped over to this build from MOM/Loreweave/Phased Acrobatic version.

Have to say I regret it a little, at more than 7300 energy shield plus 400 unreserved health I feel way squishier than 5200 health with MOM, high dodge vs spell AND melee, Loreweave which is a 20% reduction of elemental damage, and instant pot.

My damage is not higher either because the other version I can dual wield without losing much survivability.

MOM with 3K mana pool and well over 200 per second just plays so smooth. I don't usually need to use potion unless I get hit.

I have to spam pot way more often with this version. Even against small packs.

Does it get way better at over 9K energy shield? Will need to spend quite a few more exalts to get there.

Acrobatic/Phased Acrobatic are really underrated against many small hits.
Well, i'm prepping my old sabouteer, and must say dont do it on a budget. I will eventually sqeeze it into 2+ ex, but I allready see myself trying to sell all the crappy gear away) While this build is so cool and powerfull with bis gear, you will suffer without all that shiny gear. Entierly my bad. Need to think/plan before doing something and regreting mid-way) The build is strong and solid, just dont expect anything fancy with less than 10 exa.
Imho.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jan 8, 2019, 9:30:07 AM
"
Well, i'm prepping my old sabouteer, and must say dont do it on a budget. I will eventually sqeeze it into 2+ ex, but I allready see myself trying to sell all the crappy gear away) While this build is so cool and powerfull with bis gear, you will suffer without all that shiny gear. Entierly my bad. Need to think/plan before doing something and regreting mid-way) The build is strong and solid, just dont expect anything fancy with less than 10 exa.
Imho.

yes, that is why i had the disclaimer at the top of the guide, hope you get to try it out if you at some point get more currency tho :)
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

yes, that is why i had the disclaimer at the top of the guide, hope you get to try it out if you at some point get more currency tho :)

Yah, that is why I pointed BUDGET

Guys, everything in my last post about crapy gear!

I will try it, dumped 2.5 exa, no point stopping now )
Will be back as soon as I try it and post pob on my budget approach.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jan 8, 2019, 9:56:38 AM
"
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Yah, that is why I pointed BUDGET

Guys, everything in my last post about crapy gear!

I will try it, dumped 2.5 exa, no point stopping now )
Will be back as soon as I try it and post pob on my budget approach.

Good luck on budget version!

What i would recommend for budget options are:

- 200es + additional mine hubris

- 5link shavs

- any 150-200 es gloves

- any shield with 250+ es and spell crit

- chayula amulet is needed, but is only 1ex ish anyways

- rings are very cheap, so no need to swap those out

- any crystal belt to fix your resists and str

- sin trek boots
Selling my end game LL arc setup:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2303284

9.2k+ ES, rougly 5.5-6m shaper dps. Still has room for improvement, but clears all content in game without even thinking about it.
Last edited by Joksee on Jan 8, 2019, 2:21:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info