UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

I have about 72ex, would i be able to make this build work for that?
Can someone please help me out with this build I need a bit of information / questions answered:

1. my survivability is really bad, and I am not able to face tank anything including guardians they destroy me I'm not able to keep up virulence stacks on guardians. For general mapping it destroys everything like 1 hit no issue.

2. I just corrupted a conqueror's efficiency with 1% reduced mana reserved, but I'm wondering why this build uses the golden rule (haven't got this yet)?

3. What is going to increase my survivability to be able to facetank guardians + other bosses or not have to worry about them so much?

my character profile should be public if you want to check it out to see or go over what I'm doing or may be doing wrong :/ thanks!

IGN: @Steppy
"
Steppy wrote:

my character profile should be public if you want to check it out to see or go over what I'm doing or may be doing wrong :/ thanks!

This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it.
it is really an awesome build i managed to kill everything that i want but i am a style of person that get bored quick so i sell some staff if u are interesting to buy any of them whisper me :@yuapa (i know its not a shop threat but wanna help ppl that want to play the build)

"
Steppy wrote:
Can someone please help me out with this build I need a bit of information / questions answered:

1. my survivability is really bad, and I am not able to face tank anything including guardians they destroy me I'm not able to keep up virulence stacks on guardians. For general mapping it destroys everything like 1 hit no issue.

2. I just corrupted a conqueror's efficiency with 1% reduced mana reserved, but I'm wondering why this build uses the golden rule (haven't got this yet)?

3. What is going to increase my survivability to be able to facetank guardians + other bosses or not have to worry about them so much?

Since we cant see your gear, just for the jewel and a recommendation:

Op sais this is a min/maxed version of another guide wich he linked
In there u can find a lot more detailed explanations of the mechanics/chosen gear wich might also help u with your other questions.
There u would find for example that the golden rule is used for 2x amount of virulence stacks u get since the reflected poisons (wich we are immune to) grant a stack as well.

So maybe try check that out for the extra information since this is an advanced version skippong some basic details.
"
xalindar wrote:
I have about 72ex, would i be able to make this build work for that?

You absolutely can make it work. Getting OP's gear is going to be tight at that budget but it's not necessary at all to clear everything. The big ticket items are the bow, the chest, corrupted jewels, multiple level 4 Enlightens, and the helm depending on how much resistance you want from it. But the build can easily clear everything with Quill Rain, Shavronne's, uncorrupted jewels, a helm with no enchant, and without the reduced mana reservation necessary to run Hatred/Dread Banner.
Last edited by HungriTerri on Jan 14, 2019, 6:24:56 PM
"
dep0n wrote:
"
Steppy wrote:

This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it.

sorry about that it should be public now :P thanks!
IGN: @Steppy
I'm really torn rn. I was really interested in this build then I saw the price on the helm enchant and noped out but somehow I just rolled the helm enchant on a shaped hubris circlet and I'm not sure whether to sell it or try to make this build. I can't afford the other gear as it stands right now. Undecided whether to pursue this build or keep going with my vortex occultist
"
Steppy wrote:
"
dep0n wrote:
"
Steppy wrote:

sorry about that it should be public now :P thanks!

With a quick view it looks like you are low on flat ES and %ES, prolly you are also lacking the Watchers eye with faster start of energy shield recharge with Discipline. More experienced players will give you a more in depth analysis maybe.
Had a few question regarding the Skill tree.

Would Righteous Army be a better suitable option to give up some ES. I barely ever get to the point of dying. With 3 points you can get 44% increased minion damage which should speed up things quite a bit.

As the point above, if you feel like you are tanking things pretty good would getting the Shapers glove with Elemental weakness since it would stack nicely with Elemental Equilibrium to get that nice DPS boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info