UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

https://yadi.sk/i/XEkEw1ozXsizCA
That is my uber elder kill, im not expierenced player and make a lot of mistakes. You can easily facetank 3 shaper balls, shaper/elder slam, shaper beam. Just make this build and enjoy all the content. Also with poacher's mark you can easily run ANY MAP MODES!
For 3 passive points you can get 4% reduced mana from the tree. The leadership cluster. I am just letting people know that they can take this route instead of all those corrupted jewels.
"
Hi guys,

Great build and guide - Im quite new to crafting side of POE and think I might have messed up here!

Heres my bow:

How do I get rid of the suffixes?
I saw a previous post to scour the bow to remove them but wanted to check if it would RIP this now that ive already put on the multi mod enchant.

Anyone know how I can fix it? :)

Thanks

You've lost 2ex here I'm afraid but it can still be salvaged.

-Go to bench
-Remove crafted modifiers
-Craft prefixes cannot be changed
-Use orb of scouring in regular inventory

Now craft multi-mod first, then +2 support, attack speed, and whatever your preference for whatever last suffix.
"
Siggy123 wrote:
"
Hi guys,

Great build and guide - Im quite new to crafting side of POE and think I might have messed up here!

Heres my bow:

How do I get rid of the suffixes?
I saw a previous post to scour the bow to remove them but wanted to check if it would RIP this now that ive already put on the multi mod enchant.

Anyone know how I can fix it? :)

Thanks

You've lost 2ex here I'm afraid but it can still be salvaged.

-Go to bench
-Remove crafted modifiers
-Craft prefixes cannot be changed
-Use orb of scouring in regular inventory

Now craft multi-mod first, then +2 support, attack speed, and whatever your preference for whatever last suffix.

Absolute life saver mate!!
Yeah, cost me a pretty penny to fix it but well worth it:

Thanks again!
"
Orbitalx wrote:
For 3 passive points you can get 4% reduced mana from the tree. The leadership cluster. I am just letting people know that they can take this route instead of all those corrupted jewels.

Technically 4 since you have to waste that point on the +10 int. Early one I can see it being helpful but once you hit higher level that extra 4 points in even ES is big.
HEy Guys!

Can any one Help me with craft this Bow on HC? i have alreaddy base with (Vicious and 2 suffix)/

Will pay! Tnx

what the best way to leveling ? im leveling as rain of arrows an its a holy fucking pain in the ass
lvl 93 here can confirm this build is very powerfull
it is :
tanky as fuck
toptier clearspeed
toptier Bossing
very fun to Play
faceroll all Content

only con is expensive (not realy a con because of it's powerlevel)

thx for sharing build <3
Last edited by crystall on Jan 14, 2019, 9:14:55 AM
"
12nalesnikow wrote:
Thanks! I am fixed those things and I can see a huge difference. Although I have one more question. I was looking through builds posted here and one posted by the author, and I have noticed that stacks "# of Poison on Enemy"make damage in those build increase. It's changing nothing for me. Am I missing something in the build?

POB https://pastebin.com/FxRSDxH6
Thanks for help!

Heya there! The high DPS number is with the gem setup for Uber Elder, so it is the Vile Toxin support gem making those stacks of poison do more damage. For normal clear the extra damage isn't needed, and faster attacks is faster for clear speed.

"
Agita wrote:
any reason to use faster attacks instead of mirage archer in chest, more mana sustain and more attacks on average

Mirage Archer does not apply curses for you, and does not apply stacks of poison, so it doesn't really do anything for you.

"
Dark676 wrote:
I might have missed it, but what pantheons were picked im assuming Arakaali for the recovery, and maybe garukhan?

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. I too was considering Arakaali, but to consistently proc it you would need Blood Rage in a CWDT setup with IC, and Blood Rage would make it so we never start recharging, so it doesn't seem that good.
I am personally running Lunaris as a major, and Abberath as a minor. Not sure how popular Abberath is among people. I am not running a dousing flask, and i have no ignite immunity, so the 50% reduced ignite duration (and no burning ground effect i guess) helped me a lot, as i noticed i died once in a while as my recharge wouldn't kick in because of those effects (especially the phoenix elder guardian)
Oh, also managed to get a chest up to 956 ES if you want to take this higher than 21k :D.. Works especially well with %ES from body armour <3..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info