UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

Crafted about the best chest I'll be making this league

Not sure if i want to keep using it, or just sell it...
"
b0redom wrote:
Crafted about the best chest I'll be making this league

Not sure if i want to keep using it, or just sell it...

Pretty nice. I picked up one that's similar and finally got off the atziri's splendour pleb status. XD
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
any reason to use faster attacks instead of mirage archer in chest, more mana sustain and more attacks on average
i managed to craft this :
what is the better option to craft aspect of the spider and i wanna ask smthing aspect of the avian isnt work better? double dmg chance for pet? or should i slam for resist?
Last edited by yuapa on Jan 13, 2019, 3:43:44 AM
Doublepost -.-*
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by Dafii on Jan 13, 2019, 5:08:08 AM
"
m3tal1k wrote:
"
12nalesnikow wrote:
Hi! Can someone please could take a look at my current gear and passive tree?
I just have finished gearing up according to build author, and it's not bad but it's not good either. I am dying quite a lot.
In POB DPS calculator show 120K. It's half of the author DPS.
I am getting one hit by syndicate on t6 maps.

ES: 9120
Mana: 1103
Dps: 124k

https://pastebin.com/atVHJPa1
Maybe some1 have some pieces of advice on what I can improve?

Ps also could you guys tell me what is Aspect of the Spider and how I can get it? Tried to find some on poe.trade but failed
Thanks

Your herald of agony only 11 level, so...lvl 21 it. Every lvl - more damage.
You need all 20/20% gems, you dont need clarity if you dont have WE with clarity as extra ES.
You dont have energy from within near Melding, so its not fully worked.
You dont really need aspect of the spider, it's a beast craft.
P.S. drop your all corrupted gems, buy new. You failed them.

Thanks! I am fixed those things and I can see a huge difference. Although I have one more question. I was looking through builds posted here and one posted by the author, and I have noticed that stacks "# of Poison on Enemy"make damage in those build increase. It's changing nothing for me. Am I missing something in the build?

POB https://pastebin.com/FxRSDxH6
Thanks for help!
Last edited by 12nalesnikow on Jan 13, 2019, 11:18:14 AM
That is best build i have ever played. Nothing can kill you , really. I played without spider aura and without GG watcher's eye ( just es recharge rate ). But its melting everything. Uber elder deathless every time (even with 2 or 3 ppl in a party) , Full party pure chayula (just staying afk nothing can kill you), Guardians/Shaper is a joke. Clear speed is awesome, just turn off you brain and click, skorpion will kill everything for you :) Just pick up loot ^^ You can check my profile, i already hit lvl 100 with this build :)
That is best build i have ever played. Nothing can kill you , really. I played without spider aura and without GG watcher's eye ( just es recharge rate ). But its melting everything. Uber elder deathless every time (even with 2 or 3 ppl in a party) , Full party pure chayula (just staying afk nothing can kill you), Guardians/Shaper is a joke. Clear speed is awesome, just turn off you brain and click, skorpion will kill everything for you :) Just pick up loot ^^ You can check my profile, i already hit lvl 100 with this build :)
I might have missed it, but what pantheons were picked im assuming Arakaali for the recovery, and maybe garukhan?
Hi guys,

Great build and guide - Im quite new to crafting side of POE and think I might have messed up here!

Heres my bow:

How do I get rid of the suffixes?
I saw a previous post to scour the bow to remove them but wanted to check if it would RIP this now that ive already put on the multi mod enchant.

Anyone know how I can fix it? :)

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info