[3.5] 2H Tectonic Slam JUGG [Uber Elder Deathless]

"
KingKendrick wrote:
Does this build have some "doubledipping" conversion shenanigans going on?

Not Double Dipping

Simply [ Physical → Lightning → Cold → Fire ]
"
BoOBaZzZz wrote:
Hi there !
First of all thank you for this guide !
Great ideas,very nice "base" you can ajuste your playstyle on.
On the top of that, super nice game play.
Hudge Area Of Damage and really good burst !

Keep it up !

Thank you.
Hi,

Absolutely loving this build! Thanks so much for your build guide. I spent quite a while researching all of the variants and it came down to this one or the Scion one. I had live searches up for the VF and was able to snag one at a great price so this one it came to be. :-)

This is by far the strongest build I've ever played. My self cast arc witch comes close, especially early game, but once I got TS up and running properly it was great from there on out. Struggled with mana a bit but went for the leech nodes early and along with a Foible amulet (and ample use of a flask) it solved most problems. Even though TS becomes available at lvl28 I ended up equipping it at lvl33, but compared to my existing Sunder/MS skills it was a downgrade in DPS for a few more levels until it really got going and I haven't looked back since.

I have some questions while trying to fully understand the build:

. What are the defensive layers overall, anything to look for in gear besides life/resists? ie, which bases are best for us (str/dex/int or some combo)? (I know we have aspect, arctic, molten, banner, and the rest of the CWDT setup as well as the flasks, just wondering if I missed something.)

. What is the ideal 6L setup for TS? The gems in the gear section are TS, multistrike, ele with attacks, melee phys, combustion, and increased AoE with a conc effect listed separately. Are we meant to swap conc in place of increased AoE for single target?

. Is it best to use the banner as an aura, plant it, or both?

. For enlighten, is lvl4 worth the 3ex+? I currently have a lvl3 which provides a 92% mult., is the 88% mult. really worth our while? (My current mana is 616, 339 reserved, 277 remaining with no aspect but I am getting 2% help from a jewel. I suppose the DPS/life boost from replacing that jewel may be worth it.)

Thanks again for your excellent build!
Last edited by MochaDragon on Feb 21, 2019, 6:24:01 PM
"
MochaDragon wrote:

. What are the defensive layers overall, anything to look for in gear besides life/resists? ie, which bases are best for us (str/dex/int or some combo)? (I know we have aspect, arctic, molten, banner, and the rest of the CWDT setup as well as the flasks, just wondering if I missed something.)

. What is the ideal 6L setup for TS? The gems in the gear section are TS, multistrike, ele with attacks, melee phys, combustion, and increased AoE with a conc effect listed separately. Are we meant to swap conc in place of increased AoE for single target?

. Is it best to use the banner as an aura, plant it, or both?

. For enlighten, is lvl4 worth the 3ex+? I currently have a lvl3 which provides a 92% mult., is the 88% mult. really worth our while? (My current mana is 616, 339 reserved, 277 remaining with no aspect but I am getting 2% help from a jewel. I suppose the DPS/life boost from replacing that jewel may be worth it.)

Thanks again for your excellent build!

1) There are no other defenses that you have mentioned.

2) Mapping: AoE /single target: Conc

3) Gain Adrenaline for 0.05 seconds per Stage on Placing the Banner
50 Stage x 0.05 = 0.25s ---> vs Boss: Huge BUFF

4) This will be left to the judgment of the individual.
I used 4 auras( war banner, aspect of the spider, Herald purity, Arctic Armor)
So I suffered from a lack of mana. (TS 6l Mana Cost: 59)

Usually, 4lv enlighten price is 4~5ex.
It's true that the price is higher than the performance.
Did you guys do atziri with this build or did you switch to a different one to kill her?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info