[3.5] 2H Tectonic Slam JUGG [Uber Elder Deathless]

I've wanted to do a tectonic slam build since it first came out and decided to give this one a shot. I really enjoyed it, good balance between dps and survivability, managed to do almost all the content in the game with it. It seemed a bit squishy at first and took a while to come together but once it did it was great. Thanks for the build
"
bugadao wrote:
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
bugadao wrote:
Dude can u help me? idk what im doing wrong '-'....

my PoB : https://pastebin.com/VvGrKCjz

ignore the flask LUL

Helmet & Loreweave options are not good.
Also, the enchant of boots is useless.
You need ( # to # Physic dmg ) abyss jewel.

i dont get why # to # Physic dmg abyss jewel. i get more damage with fire cold and lighting to atks than phys damg, ccan u try to explain this to me?

also yeah i dont like to do runs in lab so enchant boss is shit i know

loreweabe with more elem damg?

Why?

VF Option:
Gain 300% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element

To get you the maximum damage from VF
You need to get ( # to # ) Physic dmg.

Your Loreweave ( Max Resi 78% / 7 to 15 Physic dmg / 26% Ele dmg ) low / low / low
im soon finished building this @ lvl 74 on my jugg. I need the headpiece and hands, cant find any decent on poe.trade. So if anyone have some perfect pieces to sell me for some EX please send me a PM! :)
*edit wrong thread*
Last edited by teslabear on Jan 27, 2019, 3:12:26 PM
Hi. I'm trying to follow your build but mine is too squishy and dps is not as strong as yours. what shall I do? check my pob plz
"
Izalkuk wrote:
Hi. I'm trying to follow your build but mine is too squishy and dps is not as strong as yours. what shall I do? check my pob plz

You don't have basic items. (Flasks / Boots)

and jewels are too different. (need # to # Physic dmg)

Gem setting is also important! ( Blood Rage / War Banner )
Hello, i was wondering about the insanity elder gloves, for more attack speed? These are not complete, need to roll with open suffix for spider asp.

"
wolleru wrote:
Hello, i was wondering about the insanity elder gloves, for more attack speed? These are not complete, need to roll with open suffix for spider asp.

Yes, it would be better if you could increase your attack speed.
Does this build have some "doubledipping" conversion shenanigans going on?
Hi there !
First of all thank you for this guide !
Great ideas,very nice "base" you can ajuste your playstyle on.
On the top of that, super nice game play.
Hudge Area Of Damage and really good burst !

Keep it up !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info