[3.5] 2H Tectonic Slam JUGG [Uber Elder Deathless]

"
bvgftr wrote:

Overall, 2H builds are not as cost-effective.

If you want to enjoy Tectonic at an affordable price, I recommend Oni-goroshi or Paradoxica or Razor of the Seventh Sun Build.

I'm enjoying it and have no problem with the price, my jewels aren't bad they just aint god tier like yours :) and I have most of the items in the build already like 6-link voidforge and xoph's blood etc

From everything I've read about tectonic though they are all a little squishy, I've got no problem with that.

Are you able to say facetank the Minotaur? Don't mind working towards some better jewels.
The first rule of fight club is.... wear a cup!
It depends a lot on the mods for the map, in general for the t16 that i run i'd say that i can't facetank minotaur. I can go and hammer his head in, tanking the melee normal attacks, but the special attacks, such as the burrow one shots me.

I've been playing this build a few days now, and i've quite enjoyed it. While, i find the mapping to be very good and fast, damage and survival wise. Even syndicates gets destroyed, except like tora hurts, and some stupid deaths because i facetank 3+ syndicate members in t16 maps.

I hit my cap at uber elder. I am still fairly new to the game 1k hours and only killed uber elder once in abyss league with life RF. This league i threw 3 sets at him for a total of 18 portals. i got him to approx 30-50% every time, and by then i had used my portals. I feel like the damage is absolutely fine, however i get destroyed when i mess up, is there anything that we can do about this? in terms of tree or gems or another skill for bossing etc?

Obviously, my mechanics might not be as good as the author of this build, but i'd still like to be able to kill uber elder, without having to pay multiple exalts in shaper sets.

feel free to take a look at my char. technotonicslam
"
Epizoon wrote:
It depends a lot on the mods for the map, in general for the t16 that i run i'd say that i can't facetank minotaur. I can go and hammer his head in, tanking the melee normal attacks, but the special attacks, such as the burrow one shots me.

I've been playing this build a few days now, and i've quite enjoyed it. While, i find the mapping to be very good and fast, damage and survival wise. Even syndicates gets destroyed, except like tora hurts, and some stupid deaths because i facetank 3+ syndicate members in t16 maps.

I hit my cap at uber elder. I am still fairly new to the game 1k hours and only killed uber elder once in abyss league with life RF. This league i threw 3 sets at him for a total of 18 portals. i got him to approx 30-50% every time, and by then i had used my portals. I feel like the damage is absolutely fine, however i get destroyed when i mess up, is there anything that we can do about this? in terms of tree or gems or another skill for bossing etc?

Obviously, my mechanics might not be as good as the author of this build, but i'd still like to be able to kill uber elder, without having to pay multiple exalts in shaper sets.

feel free to take a look at my char. technotonicslam

Your items are already sufficient.
It takes a lot of experience to kill Uber Elder.
Especially, Melee characters need to play more carefully.

To avoid death, you must avoid Projectile Spell.
Therefore, the movement of the character is important.
Pls refer to the video.
any recommended leveling items?

Some leveling tips would be really helpful...sory been only playing poe for 2 months.

Trying to find a good leveling two handed sword

Thank you in advance
Last edited by rayzel96 on Jan 10, 2019, 12:29:15 AM
Hello,

How i can get Mana Leech/On Hit Rate: +/- 139.6 ?
This build is hard to maintain unless you have the currency to dump in to high-grade items and already level 90. If you go in to it barely scratching by to afford a Voidforge and Xoph's Blood be prepared to watch your health get absolutely chunked in even mid-tier maps. The Syndicate is even worse where you'll still get one-shot even with 6k life.

Absolutely fun though even when under geared. Just have to be much more defensive until you can afford the accessories and chest.
Last edited by Messerschmitt on Jan 14, 2019, 10:13:35 AM
The build is great, it's not lacking DPS nor survivability.
It outperforms the ONI & - The Nebuloch builds, atleast in survivability.

There is however 1 major concern and 1 less major. The major one being res. cap your character for Uber fights. OPs jewels are simply top-notch and if one hopes to find similiar ones, there are none. I'm guessing it's syndicate crafts or buy with 3 mods and then use exalt or w/e. I'm forced to use 1 less abyss jewel due to lack of resistances and therefore it affects my DPS.

Thats also the good part of this variant tho. For those of us whom enjoy crafting end-game gear, we very much can with both the jewels, headpiece, stygian and perhaps even the chest piece.

I've played all 3 build variants this league and this one is def. my favorite.
Well done dude on creating a really enjoyable and good build variant.

1.Voidforge
2. Oni-goroshi
3. Nebuloch (Dont play this crap, its too expensive for what you get)
"
Ber0ende wrote:
The build is great, it's not lacking DPS nor survivability.
It outperforms the ONI & - The Nebuloch builds, atleast in survivability.

There is however 1 major concern and 1 less major. The major one being res. cap your character for Uber fights. OPs jewels are simply top-notch and if one hopes to find similiar ones, there are none. I'm guessing it's syndicate crafts or buy with 3 mods and then use exalt or w/e. I'm forced to use 1 less abyss jewel due to lack of resistances and therefore it affects my DPS.

Thats also the good part of this variant tho. For those of us whom enjoy crafting end-game gear, we very much can with both the jewels, headpiece, stygian and perhaps even the chest piece.

I've played all 3 build variants this league and this one is def. my favorite.
Well done dude on creating a really enjoyable and good build variant.

1.Voidforge
2. Oni-goroshi
3. Nebuloch (Dont play this crap, its too expensive for what you get)

Edit: The lesser concern would be hitting your dex cap which can be solved with a little bit of creativity and sacrificing some max. life.
Thanks for the build , little squishy in the beginning but feels pretty good now and im only 87 and killed guardians and t15 elder @ lvl 79, few deaths but my mechanics are not 100% and i love to facetank too much =)

i have a few questions.

If we would use kaom's heart, what are the best links to keep?
Is 20% to create charged slam good enchantment for us?
Is there any way to get more dps without using abyssus?
Ah finally a voidforge build. I've been playing around with my own version for a while probably 1 week in the 3.5.0 patch. It's a solid build, at least for standard gear. My juggernaut is lvl 96 atm pushing 97. damage varies from 2 mill (base) to 8 mill dps* depending on the element i'm using.

POB https://pastebin.com/u129s7Dx

Last edited by Molochmane on Jan 11, 2019, 5:33:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info