[3.5] Ascendant - Storm Brand build (Budget, Good clear speed, Easy to kill boss, Very Safe)

"
dorapkmon wrote:
"
tona91 wrote:
So i am kinda bored and was thinking of making this build but also using this chest. Any thoughts on it?

And Aspect of the Cat with it.

It will be so hard to roll 6B.

Nah, getting 4-5 blue is doable and then Vorici 3W and hope it hits then one that is not blue. Coloring aside, any real benefits of using the chest? I saw a dude on yt doing raider/slayer Storm Brand and deleting it from the game, this would allow me to have semi Raider Ascendancy for free.
"
tona91 wrote:
"
dorapkmon wrote:
"
tona91 wrote:
So i am kinda bored and was thinking of making this build but also using this chest. Any thoughts on it?

And Aspect of the Cat with it.

It will be so hard to roll 6B.

Nah, getting 4-5 blue is doable and then Vorici 3W and hope it hits then one that is not blue. Coloring aside, any real benefits of using the chest? I saw a dude on yt doing raider/slayer Storm Brand and deleting it from the game, this would allow me to have semi Raider Ascendancy for free.

You can replace crit multi gem to power charge on crit,
and you will have more damage.
But Loreweave give you 80% max resis, you will have less degen and damage taken,
I think Loreweave is better.
"
dorapkmon wrote:

But Loreweave give you 80% max resis, you will have less degen and damage taken,
I think Loreweave is better.

Yeah, defence wise Loreweave is better but with Furrl's i have instant power and frenzy charges (can use phase run always on full charges) not to mention Aspect of the Cat gives
100% increased Critical Strike Chance
15% chance to Avoid All Damage when Hit
50% reduced Visibility to Enemies
10% increased Attack Speed
10% increased Cast Speed

So that combined with phase run would be insane + warlords mark on hit ring. I might actually try it in a couple of days and will post thoughts if i do it.
"
kestapop wrote:
The gem herself is not very good, u have to target evrything on the screen and wait for the storm to kill. Most of the other builds are much more effective , but if you like it, have fun bro.

like what builds? or what do you mean?
What about Carcass Jack
"
puziza wrote:
What about Carcass Jack

Carcass Jack is not good, Storm Brand doesn't really care about Area of Effect,
so you will have
+(50-70) to maximum Life
(40-50)% increased Area Damage

Loreweave also have
+(20-60) to maximum Life
(15-50)% increased Elemental Damage
the Damage and Life are so close, but Loreweave have other good mods,
+(8-24) to all Attributes
(20-60)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
Your Maximum Resistances are (76-80)%
Last edited by dorapkmon on Jan 7, 2019, 3:11:57 AM
hi,

can you explain your Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder Gem-Swap?

on your POB there is HoT but actually u are using HoI

thank you

"
xtREEN wrote:
hi,

can you explain your Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder Gem-Swap?

on your POB there is HoT but actually u are using HoI

thank you

1W in wand to swap HoT and HoI, HoI and Chain is good for mapping,
but not very necessary.
Last edited by dorapkmon on Jan 7, 2019, 11:36:04 AM
Can someone explain this 50% inc dmg to branded enemies thing, I see the 30% on the Runesmith node, am I missing something here?
What's the next best upgrade for my self if some one could check and help me out here, I just feel extremely weak with this build.

I have a loreweave just waiting on the 6l.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info