Blood Magic

Unavailable
Unavailable
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2021, 10:33:42 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
250% mana cost multiplier? Holy crap! Makes sense though, otherwise there wouldn't be much need or want for the keystone version.
I still think 250% is a bit much. Only High life players will be able to afford it with a measure of safty.
Balvuwwa - Ranger: Default
The real beauty of this gem is the fact that mana reserve skills still reserve mana while you get to spend life for the chosen skill(s) attached. You could reserve away your entire mana globe.
Last edited by Shadowstorm on Mar 21, 2012, 6:06:01 AM
If i have 1 max hp and use this with 30% aura will i survive?
"

That's a very good question. Blood magic (quality) + aura + chaos innoculation means permanent aura upkeep at no cost with permanent IAS? Or does it kill you?
IGN: Kyborg
"
Hukta wrote:

your spells cost more than 1 mana, so with this gem they will cost more than 1 hp. If you have only 1 hp than you can't use them.
You can not use a spell without enough mana, so can not use a spell without enough health if you use this gem.

And the quality says "low on life", this means you need to have 30% (or something) of your maximum life.
If you max. life is 1 hp, and you have 1 hp, than you have 100% of you life and are not low. Good luck trying to get to 0.3 hp to trigger "low on life".
You should remember that 30% is base get cost 250% so 75%,
but still want to know mechanics of this gem.
I dont get it , what is it that changes every level on this gem ?
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
There is currently a bug with reserving percentages of 1 life, which allows you to use auras for (seemingly) no cost. When the total reserved percentage reaches 100%, you loose all your life and die but without the option to respawn. This has been fixed for an upcoming patch: skills costing a percentage of 1 life will round up to 1, and kill you.

"
Rakutsi wrote:
I dont get it , what is it that changes every level on this gem ?
The mana cost multiplier of the gem is reduced as it gains levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info