[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Please look at my build, what did I do wrong? I don’t have anything to do with attack speed
Does anybody know whether or not it is definitive that we still need to follow the attack speed rules in 3.7? Using 1 cospris + lycosidae.

Also, what about if we use dual cospris? Wish this guide was updated :(
"
Happyluckbox wrote:
Does anybody know whether or not it is definitive that we still need to follow the attack speed rules in 3.7? Using 1 cospris + lycosidae.

Also, what about if we use dual cospris? Wish this guide was updated :(

With that setup you do still need to follow attack speed rules / use cooldown recovery.

If you would like an alternative, dual-wield approach, I've written up a short guide here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2581331

I've been pretty happy with my variations, but it is still very much based on the builds posted in this thread.
Guys!give advice on build:problems with survival.what can be corrected?

Hey guys playing this build for 1st time is it everything cool with that cooldown reduction and as in malice? POB show me that cyclone has 7,49 attack rate.
Last edited by modredbmf on Jul 16, 2019, 4:29:41 AM
Finally got my gloves, but Idk which is better compared to acuities

Thoughts?

Recently crafted gloves

Spoiler

Updated the belt too to compensate for cold res
Spoiler

My Acuity
Spoiler

Also I'm not using the "shock enemies # when focused" since Yes it is good as a multiplier, but I asked someone, and said It will be similar to increased damage unless you have shock multipliers in either passive or gear mod, which would actually give more that 20% increased damage, though it is a cheaper craft than increased damage, but i also find it a nuisance to trigger the skill every boss

ring
Spoiler
Last edited by Picklepickle0 on Jul 16, 2019, 12:18:27 PM
Woooo just did Uber elder deathless <3 Soo love this build
What do people use for a Watcher's Eye in 3.7? I don't see updated stuff on the main post for the most part. I thought they nerfed the ES from Discipline quite a bit.
"
mechler wrote:
What do people use for a Watcher's Eye in 3.7? I don't see updated stuff on the main post for the most part. I thought they nerfed the ES from Discipline quite a bit.

They didn't touch discipline. They nerfed ES on some gear/passive tree nodes I think. None of which affected this build really. I still had the same amount of ES pre 3.7.

I still use the ES on hit with discipline, but lots of other people are doing different things too. Your best bets are to look through the last 10-40ish pages and see what people are doing.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Cospris-Malice go here too
Last edited by Ratedetar on Jul 17, 2019, 11:58:36 AM
Awesome, thank you! I'll comb poe.ninja builds for ideas. I usually do that, but had just been working my way through this thread and forgot to do that for whatever reason. Good reminder and I appreciate you taking the time to tell a noob the obvious :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info