[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

hi i made a ci varient thats quite a bit different but i thought id share it anyways. killed my first uber elder today lvl 92 occultist with 9k es. its probably not worth to build the way i did but i like playing ci characters.

Why es gain on hit with discipline instead of life gain on hit with vitality? Build doesnt seem to have too much es..

And Ive never tried enfeeble without cwdt is that a pain to use? What would we change if we dont want to cast it. Seems like it would be easier to cast the golem instead.
Last edited by Shock3r19711 on Jan 11, 2019, 5:47:36 AM
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
Why es gain on hit with discipline instead of life gain on hit with vitality? Build doesnt seem to have too much es..

And Ive never tried enfeeble without cwdt is that a pain to use? What would we change if we dont want to cast it. Seems like it would be easier to cast the golem instead.

Because vitality effects are useless to us (life regen). But discipline gives more EHP and the gained factor. It's better because of that :)

It's like wasting 35% mana for a aura just because of a jewel. But, if you prefer vitality, you could use it, of course. It's only more efficient to run discipline.

We use enfeeble with blasphemy, so no need to cast it.
Last edited by Lordrius on Jan 11, 2019, 6:01:14 AM
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

increases your EHP by 1k
"
Lordrius wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

Because vitality effects are useless to us (life regen). But discipline gives more EHP and the gained factor. It's better because of that :)

It's like wasting 35% mana for a aura just because of a jewel. But, if you prefer vitality, you could use it, of course. It's only more efficient to run discipline.

We use enfeeble with blasphemy, so no need to cast it.

Forgot what blasphemy did oops!
YO guys and ty for this amazing build !

so i just lotted atziri's acuity so my next step is to buy bubonics ' and i have all other piece of gear ... what will be the next step? can i get the might of the meek x2 without the unnatural instinct or they work as 3 all together?

ty for answer :-)
Query: is there a safe way to do ulab with this build at all? Farm it and be safe with the traps? I tried a couple of times and ended up dying before Izaro. Now, admittedly, it could be entirely user error.
"
Query: is there a safe way to do ulab with this build at all? Farm it and be safe with the traps? I tried a couple of times and ended up dying before Izaro. Now, admittedly, it could be entirely user error.

This is not a lab farmer. If you want to farm it, choose an another build. You can find cheap build for that. I farm it with a champion warchief as a league starter.
Hohenheim_ I’m interested in your choice of a corrupted cospri, with the frenzy charge on 200 mana spent corruption. I appreciate this delivers a little more dps than the default 25% implicit - what was your thinking on this choice?

Thanks!
"
Hohenheim_ wrote:
"
LordAzuRa wrote:
Holy Molly I do a LOT of damage :O

Main Ice Nova: Ice Nova Damage (441,404) x 2 (Frostbolt interaction) x 7.4 (Hits per sec) x 0.9975 (Crit Chance) = 6,516,447 DPS
Cospri Ice Nova: [ Ice Nova Damage (178,012) x 2 (Frostbolt interaction) x 7.4 x 0.9975 ] / 2 (Cospri procs alternate between Frostbolt and Ice Nova) = 1,314,002 DPS
Cospri Frostbolt: [ Frostbolt Damage (131,724) x 7.4 x 0.9975 ] / 2 = 486,161 DPS
Cyclone: 14,745.6 x 7.4 = 109,117 DPS
Vortex = 32,075 DPS

Combined: 6,516,447 + 1,314,002 + 184,456 + 109,117 + 32,075 = 8,156,097 DPS

Including Culling Strike: 4,285,676 x 1.11 = 9,053,267 DPS

Including Vaal RF: 9,053,267 x 1.4 = 12,674,573 DPS

Without Vaal RF and Without Including shock from rare ring: 9,053,267 x 0.8 = 7,242,613 DPS

And that with 6,426 Life + 1,535 Energy Shield = 7,961 eHP

Edit:
Since I'm running a Watcher's Eye 23 Life on Hit and 30 ES on Hit and Vitality + Discipline + Herald of Ice and Aspect of Spider.

According to the maths above, I hit at least (7.54*3) times, perhaps more depending on procs.

30+23*22.62 = 1198 Instant eHP per seconds.
Without including the Vaal Pact I get from Atziri's Acuity and the fact that I run Warlord's Mark on my Ring.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get those numbers? I loaded your character into PoB to see if I was missing anything in my own character and I could only get your main Ice Nova to around 280K - 300K. What did I miss?

Other than that, Vitality + Discipline LGoH/ESGoH must be so satisfying to play with. I'm really missing the Vitality Watchers Eye right now. Life Leech alone doesn't seem to be enough some times.

There could be a few reasons for this:
- Remember that assassins deal more damage when there's only one Enemy around :)
So you have to check in the appropriate option in the configuration.
+ Shocked + Chilled

-Ensure to have the 3 stacks of Aspect of Spider on.

- I swap Increased Area of Effect (which I use for Mapping) to Concentrated Effect when I single target bosses.

- These numbers are for when I'll be level 97 and redo some of my passive tree to add more jewel sockets I already have in my possession, but my current results shouldn't be tooo far :)

The Discipline + Vitality watcher with Life on Hit and More Life from Flasks is SO Satisfying.
I managed to do the Forge of the Phoenix yesterday with Righteous Fire 100% on, without dropping it once and killing the Phoenix boss with Vaal Righteous Fire enabled at the same time, he lived for less than a second when I reached him haha
Last edited by LordAzuRa on Jan 11, 2019, 10:08:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info