[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

"
What's the minimum budget to hit T16 on this build? Does it function as a league starter?

I would say 20ex.
i wouldnt recommend it as a league starter since you need quite a few abyss jewels and abyss items.
Hey, i was wondering how you made / got your weps? i cant seems toi find the 60 ele dmg mod, attacks cant be evaded and ect. how do you get those mods. sorry returning player so some stuff is new to me.
just craft this weapon cost like 5ex
hmmm well i would love to craft it but are those mods like League exclusive cause i dont have those mods
You can lookup the craft mod on this site. It'll tell you where to get the mod.

https://pvaass.github.io/poecraft/
Last edited by itsNaeno on Jan 1, 2019, 4:37:18 AM
Pretty fun build,doing some T16 atm (playing safe) , low lv gem(no quality)lv 85;Didnt invest much , waiting things getting cheaper.Il use lightpoacher (i took the leech from the tree) and 1 socket gloves bc i wanna to use ice golem.Not using unnatural instinct bc is to expansive and i dont think it worth it.Still need to teste might of the meek.Next upgrade is Hits can't be evaded,just waiting a nice foil on poetrade and better jewels. Any tips?
English inst my main language,tell me if u dindt undestood something

Last edited by Rashiko on Jan 1, 2019, 8:39:08 AM
"
Pretty fun build,doing some T16 atm (playing safe) , low lv gem(no quality)lv 85;Didnt invest much , waiting things getting cheaper.Il use lightpoacher (i took the leech from the tree) and 1 socket gloves bc i wanna to use ice golem.Not using unnatural instinct bc is to expansive and i dont think it worth it.Still need to teste might of the meek.Next upgrade is Hits can't be evaded,just waiting a nice foil on poetrade and better jewels. Any tips?
English inst my main language,tell me if u dindt undestood something

Glad you enjoy the build
If you have a hard time getting a foil i would recommend to try and craft one by your self with tier 1 attack speed and just multimod that.
Otherwise try and find a decent 350+ edps with 25+ attack speed and use it with lycosidae shield.
hey Im lvl 63 now, how do you can sustain mana? I need to keep spaming mana pots and still not enough to attack all the time
with assassin are you able to run ele reflect maps?
"
with assassin are you able to run ele reflect maps?

Yea you can run ele reflect maps, but i still wouldnt recommend it, just to be save :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info