[3.7] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay 2.0 | All Content Done | 4.9M+ Shaper DPS

Ok, soo I tried this build and its really fun, but I can't run from my destination - playing tank builds coz i can't dodge anything. Been dying really often because I tried to facetank whole content xD. I've been using those 2 weapons, but now Im switching to another build, msg me if u want to buy them
Really good build, but just like Sethaxd, I am used to playing a bit tankier builds. I die a lot with this one.
Also, I decided to play Molten Strike + Frost Blades combo, as I think it's better than spectral throw in every single way.

I also decided to use a stygian belt + mark of the shaper/elder ring combo for some extra deeps.

My gear is for sale if anyone is interested:
Hey how are you guys doing with mana issues? I even grabbed a note for mana leech and it is still too low to mana spectral throw spamming...
"
Ok, soo I tried this build and its really fun, but I can't run from my destination - playing tank builds coz i can't dodge anything. Been dying really often because I tried to facetank whole content xD. I've been using those 2 weapons, but now Im switching to another build, msg me if u want to buy them

"
Really good build, but just like Sethaxd, I am used to playing a bit tankier builds. I die a lot with this one.
Also, I decided to play Molten Strike + Frost Blades combo, as I think it's better than spectral throw in every single way.

I also decided to use a stygian belt + mark of the shaper/elder ring combo for some extra deep

Sounds like you guys need to you use whirling blades a bit more.
im glad you tryed out the build and thourd it was really fun.
I got to lvl 100 on my Spectral throw, so i dont know what you guys did wrong to die so much :D

Pls dont use this guide to sell your gear. ty

"
Hey how are you guys doing with mana issues? I even grabbed a note for mana leech and it is still too low to mana spectral throw spamming...

You shouldnt have mana leech problems.
Do you use Crown of eyes?
Hey I've got a real noob question for you. This build has a lot of % elemental damage, but I don't see a lot of elemental damage. Isn't it mostly physical damage? I feel like I'm missing something here.
"
Hey I've got a real noob question for you. This build has a lot of % elemental damage, but I don't see a lot of elemental damage. Isn't it mostly physical damage? I feel like I'm missing something here.

All our % elemental damage scales with our abyss jewels that have flat elemental damage (Lightning, cold and fire)
It also scales with our Wrath and Herald of Ice
Ahh the jewels! That is what I was missing. I thought it was only the auras. Thanks! )
Perfect build, I did whole content of the game for the first time, including uber elder I am dying sometimes, because of too slow life leech so i decided to get Viatality void before I'll upgrade my gear. Spectral throw is my favourite build but I was never able to kill the guardians with it.

https://pastebin.com/VGKtb8BK

This is my build, can you tell me what should I upgrade to deal more dps? I'm wondering now about upgrading second weapon to get more penetration.
"
Ahh the jewels! That is what I was missing. I thought it was only the auras. Thanks!

Np!

"
Perfect build, I did whole content of the game for the first time, including uber elder I am dying sometimes, because of too slow life leech so i decided to get Viatality void before I'll upgrade my gear. Spectral throw is my favourite build but I was never able to kill the guardians with it.

https://pastebin.com/VGKtb8BK

This is my build, can you tell me what should I upgrade to deal more dps? I'm wondering now about upgrading second weapon to get more penetration.

I can see some of your jewels only got 3mods, that would be a upgrade if you could find some with 4 mods. Also a foil with +26%as and +35%crit with multimod would also be a decent upgrade. i think 11% non chaos as extra chaos gives more dps then 15% elemental penetrate with this weapon.
Last edited by Xe0z on Jan 8, 2019, 11:19:23 AM
sup dude! decent guide btw, how does the skill tree looks without the unnatural instinct and might of the meek x2 setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info