[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

It's been three weeks and still no Uber Elder video.

This build can't beat it, can it?
"
Emxper wrote:
Is it possible to craft "Winter Orb has +2 Maximum Stages" somehow or is it only from running lab?

Hi, you have 2 possibilities to get this enchantment.

1) run lab
2) you can use an enchanted fossil with a resonator, but it is not working with unique helmets.

Greetings
How come no warlords/ice/thunder/curse on hit? Lack of available slots? I like to throw in decoy totem too but there's no room if I want grace/CoH set-up and frost bomb.
Last edited by poeGT on Jan 14, 2019, 4:56:07 AM
"
GoldenGonzo wrote:

Hi, yes it can. i´ve beat UElder several times, unfortunately not deathless, but iam just a casual player with family and I lack the experience.

My experience: Untill Phase 7 it is mostly a easy fight, but then the fight gets very chaotic: slamming tentacles, decay ground, Siphon in combination with the expanding nova and shaper balls really sucks.

Edit:
I found a video of my first fight against UElder (2 deaths) – at the end a little bit buggy but funny: Paranoid Uber Elder: won't die, haunting me :-)
https://youtu.be/K8XhSoJOB6U

Greetings
Last edited by Dovahsith on Jan 14, 2019, 6:57:49 AM
"
GoldenGonzo wrote:

Of course the build can, i did it without dying 3 times now. I'm a casual player (i have a one year old girl and i'm a lawyer...), it's my first league ever and my stuff is far from perfect. This build is great !
Last edited by Gangrelet on Jan 15, 2019, 3:04:24 AM
"
GoldenGonzo wrote:

I've done 5 deathless Uber Elders with this build and at least 15 in total, most with 1-2 deaths.
I've done uber elder twice on my occultist version. It's really not a hard fight with this build. I can't do it deathless because my internet sucks and I get lots of packet loss during the fight. If I had clean internet I could do the fight deathless easily with it (I can't comment on life version but I know ton of people have done it, I have 11k ES).

Got my Winter orb to 21/20 last night, wow it is a huge flat cold dmg spike, I didn't realize it added so much. So I checked out the added cold dmg gem and it adds a ton of flat damage at 21/20 as well so I bought one.
Hi all,

based on your build, I made an Occu-LowLife-WinterOrb char. I think it went quite well.

Killed Uber Elder with it.

Any advice for further improvements will be appreciated.

"
Hedrock01 wrote:
Hi all,

based on your build, I made an Occu-LowLife-WinterOrb char. I think it went quite well.

Killed Uber Elder with it.

Any advice for further improvements will be appreciated.

How does it feel without profane bloom? I went profane bloom (replaces inpulsa) and malediction (2nd curse, malediction debuff replaces aspect of the spider debuff, extra es damage). The second curse felt a lot better than snagging void beacon.
I had profane bloom and malediction at the beginning, but switched away. I think herald of ice in combination with winterorb is enough for fast cleaning. I didnt recognize a big difference.

I had a second curse: blasphemy + frostbite but anger + watcher's eye was more dps in the end.

And vile bastion feels very nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info