[3.7] Armageddon Brand + Cremation easy game. Uber Elder/Atziri + co. Super safe HoGM.

hey im lookin at ur build looks fun but is there a way i can see ur dps on PoB?
"
kagemanden96 wrote:
hey im lookin at ur build looks fun but is there a way i can see ur dps on PoB?

PoB shows the dps when u select the skill.

Just found this jewel, would it fit this build and how useful would it be?
"
Xeelios wrote:

Just found this jewel, would it fit this build and how useful would it be?

Seams very nice, depends what it does to the notables tho.
Been playing a Cospri build, but would like to get uber elder down this patch and that character is not very good at that. So im thinking of trying this build out.

I have a 6 linked

Would i have to reroll colors or could this work somehow?

Also got this enchant im guessing might be alright

Could i create something out of this helmet to use the lab enchant?
"
Hemanse wrote:
Been playing a Cospri build, but would like to get uber elder down this patch and that character is not very good at that. So im thinking of trying this build out.

I have a 6 linked

Would i have to reroll colors or could this work somehow?

Also got this enchant im guessing might be alright

Could i create something out of this helmet to use the lab enchant?

I dont see any way to use that armor without recoloring. Helmet is not worth crafting, shaper base is not that good for this build and it is prolly the worst enchant for the skill.
Alright, will try to recolor the Carcass Jack and find a better helmet :)
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Cabdyman5OS wrote:
Im playing HC/SSF, any tips for me?

Path of life nodes, chance hrimnor's resolve and carcass jack, those are probably obvious. When you start getting ilvl 84 items and didnt found a nice weapon, can craft either opal/profane wand or sambar/opal/void scepter with t1 cast speed, If i would guess, sambar scepter should be slightly better, you could test it in PoB. Nothing else comes to my mind.

I found a Hrimnors but the carcass jack going to be a pain. Lol. What would you yellow roll be to replace it until a Caracass is chanced/found?

I wonder if Nycta's Lantern would work?
Last edited by Cabdyman5OS on Aug 1, 2019, 8:55:22 PM
"
Cabdyman5OS wrote:

I found a Hrimnors but the carcass jack going to be a pain. Lol. What would you yellow roll be to replace it until a Caracass is chanced/found?

I wonder if Nycta's Lantern would work?

Anything with as much life, as possible and mana.

Nyctas is basically a 5L, but it is shitty weapon on it's own. For very beginnings, sure. But a 4L with good weapon would be better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info