[3.7] Armageddon Brand + Cremation easy game. Uber Elder/Atziri + co. Super safe HoGM.

Why do you use Arcane blessing? except the immune to ailments which could counter freeze it does nothing else than give the 10% spell dmg from the small node before it. Would going for more effective life be better with 30% of mana to ES?
"
TGFantasy wrote:
Why do you use Arcane blessing? except the immune to ailments which could counter freeze it does nothing else than give the 10% spell dmg from the small node before it. Would going for more effective life be better with 30% of mana to ES?

It not only gives the immunity to ailments, but also procs arcane surge. So can have 1 gem socket free.
If you dont rly invest into ES, sanctuary of though is also not rly worth it imo. But if you wanna try it out, go for it, maybe it will be good for your play style.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
TGFantasy wrote:

It not only gives the immunity to ailments, but also procs arcane surge. So can have 1 gem socket free.
If you dont rly invest into ES, sanctuary of though is also not rly worth it imo. But if you wanna try it out, go for it, maybe it will be good for your play style.

I made a mistake, i read it as Arcane Blessing only procs Arcane Surge on totem hits. Which was why i thought it didn't bring anything to the tabke. But now that i actually read it correctly i retract my statement, unless you go ES there isn't a reason, only if you would lack survivability and not dmg. Thansk for the Reply
im having problems with the paste-bin file is there an updated link?
when I attempt to import to p.o.b It says error of some kind.
"
turiangel2014 wrote:
im having problems with the paste-bin file is there an updated link?
when I attempt to import to p.o.b It says error of some kind.

which one exactly are you using?
either one is coming up with an error
"
turiangel2014 wrote:
either one is coming up with an error

All of them work fine for me. Anyway here is new one, if this doesnt work, then it is a problem with something else https://pastebin.com/Udwqy7KV
Got my first Uber elder kill with this build. Thanks for the build very fun to play.
Im playing HC/SSF, any tips for me?
"
Cabdyman5OS wrote:
Im playing HC/SSF, any tips for me?

Path of life nodes, chance hrimnor's resolve and carcass jack, those are probably obvious. When you start getting ilvl 84 items and didnt found a nice weapon, can craft either opal/profane wand or sambar/opal/void scepter with t1 cast speed, If i would guess, sambar scepter should be slightly better, you could test it in PoB. Nothing else comes to my mind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info