[3.7] Armageddon Brand + Cremation easy game. Uber Elder/Atziri + co. Super safe HoGM.

Noob question:

How did you use cremation on shaper when there were no corpses?
"
Zeros wrote:
Working this build up nicely. But so far AB clears everything, dont have time to cast cremation so i wonder where it is needed?

Only for bosses, hard encounters. For example if u get syndicate fort. Use brand and while it is active, place cremation everywhere(also great for breaking doors fast). Or also amazing in delve, put them on 3 spots around u and see mobs get rekt. And so on. Just clear in never ever use it, charge, recall, charge recall.

"
S03 wrote:
Noob question:

How did you use cremation on shaper when there were no corpses?

Desecrate.
Thoughts on adding a EE via Malachais with Storm Brand or Orb of Storms in it?

Also have you tried other spells such as Volatile Dead in place of Cremation?

Currently leveling the build and have been really enjoying it.

Edit:

Also how with Elemental Focus on the links with Immolate, do u only use that when u use cremation to get the ignite to take advantage of Immolate?
Last edited by DoubleDeadGuy on Dec 27, 2018, 3:05:02 AM
"
DoubleDeadGuy wrote:
Thoughts on adding a EE via Malachais with Storm Brand or Orb of Storms in it?

Also have you tried other spells such as Volatile Dead in place of Cremation?

Currently leveling the build and have been really enjoying it.

Edit:

Also how with Elemental Focus on the links with Immolate, do u only use that when u use cremation to get the ignite to take advantage of Immolate?

Yes, i did though about EE with that ring, forgot to put it in the guide. Added it now, check it there.

Same as firestorm.

Yes, cremation ignites, brand profits.
Great build and great guide. I followed it for the most part and made the following adjustments:

Used Martyr of the Innocence staff(85c for mine) and dropped 2 sockets to get the 4 staff block points on the left side of the tree.

I put AB into my 6L Carcass Jack to make buying the helm a little easier. Put cremation in that for the pseudo 5L and found it still had way more than enough damage.

I used an essence worm with Anger in it and picked up a jewel with damage gained as mana over 4 seconds and increased fire damage while affected by anger.

I bought level 20/0 AB gem for around 10c and a 21/0 cremation for 4c. The rest of my gems are still 18/19 but I destroyed uber elder at level 91 with this build.

Super fun and safe to play. I had just 25 total deaths (died twice on Uber elder) at the time of my first kill with it. Honestly one of the easier times I've ever had on Uber Elder.
Last edited by Beeps on Dec 28, 2018, 10:07:26 AM
"
Beeps wrote:
Great build and great guide. I followed it for the most part and made the following adjustments:

Used Martyr of the Innocence staff(85c for mine) and dropped 2 sockets to get the 4 staff block points on the left side of the tree.

I put AB into my 6L Carcass Jack to make buying the helm a little easier. Put cremation in that for the pseudo 5L and found it still had way more than enough damage.

I used an essence worm with Anger in it and picked up a jewel with damage gained as mana over 4 seconds and increased fire damage while affected by anger.

I bought level 20/0 AB gem for around 10c and a 21/0 cremation for 4c. The rest of my gems are still 18/19 but I destroyed uber elder at level 91 with this build.

Super fun and safe to play. I had just 25 total deaths (died twice on Uber elder) at the time of my first kill with it. Honestly one of the easier times I've ever had on Uber Elder.

Good that u posted ur experience, it reminded me that i wanted also to write some very important gearing info, but forgot about it.

I did it now and here is it, so u dont need to look at the guide again
Spoiler

Only a helmet with at least lvl 20 Concentrated Effect AND lvl 20 Immolate AND the ability to craft +1 AoE gems is better, then 6L in body armor. Originally i got the helmet as a bridge item till 6L carcass. I got it back at the time for 1.5ex where 1 ex was 90c. 6L good roll carcass was at least 4x that. But later i found the master craft and seen, that it is actually slightly better, then 6L carcass and kept it.

If you gonna use brand in the body armor, replace Immolate with Faster Casting.

In this case helmet can be replaced with better options:

I personally would recommend The Tempest's Binding. If it is used, use Hypothermia instead of Faster Casting for Armageddon Brand. Also keep Cremation in the helmet for occasional innervate buff.

Other good, but lesser options are, 2 abyss socket Lightpoacher or Hale Negator, Hrimnor's Resolve, Crown of the Tyrant or a rare Scorched Fossil crafted elder helmet with Concentrated Effect and/or flat fire dmg to spells.

Mabe u can upgrade ur build more with it.

I thought about essence worm with anger too, but at the time deemed it not good enough. Cuz the DPS increase for me was only good enough, if i could use a jewel with fire pen and another useful anger or clarity stat. And since i didnt rly wanted to bother getting it, i just discarded the option. Now that i think about it, maybe i should add it to the guide too.
Hi, the build looks fun.
I up in HC right now !
Staff variant seems good. Just what to use as movement skill if i choose to go that route?
Hello.. what about the ascendency? Which one should I take first?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Dec 29, 2018, 3:42:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info