[3.7 HC | Video Guide] Armageddon Brand Trickster/Chieftain | big IGNITES | uber elder viable

"
Having a blast with this build, congrats.
I have a question, would be ok to drop one totem and get Runebinder? Since we have 3 totem with the multiple totem. This is my first dot build so i dont have a high knowledge

i mentioned it several times, you can only inflict ONE ignite (except using emberwake) per mob, so runebinder doesn't make any sense on ignite builds.
For Softcore league is a Searing Touch not better than the Balefire ?
"
ebuzola wrote:
For Softcore league is a Searing Touch not better than the Balefire ?

just try it out in pob, it's a viable option as well. but a rare crafted staff (+3 to fire gems) is better then searing tousch.
I'm curious, why don't you use any Cast on Ignite triggers?
Been doing this Build atm, damage is pretty good, was just wondering about the 6l:
Wise to use a 6L Loreweave or can it be any 6L rare chest with some stats on it?
Little Update: Reached lvl 83 by now, did the uberlab with 77 without any problems, and hell, those 4 frenzy and power charges do make a whole lot of difference. Build is playing like a breeze right now, even with the "Hardcore Variant" that focuses more on life than damage.

Sure, there are very many possibilities that would add to your damage, but id rather stay alive and deal out damage than being dead all the time :D once again, great build....thank you
Hi,

congrats to this great build.

This is my 4th char this league and I'm loving it.
Very tanky and capable of killing all content easily so far (up to Tier 12 maps for me).

I was wondering how I could get even more damage out of this build for softcore.

I'm missing the bestiary enchant, but that is mor survivability and my gems are only 19/0.

What else could I dump my currency in to make it even more powerful?
"
Been doing this Build atm, damage is pretty good, was just wondering about the 6l:
Wise to use a 6L Loreweave or can it be any 6L rare chest with some stats on it?

Sure, Loreweave is great. If you have the balls try to double corrupt xD
"
Knuet wrote:
Hi,

congrats to this great build.

This is my 4th char this league and I'm loving it.
Very tanky and capable of killing all content easily so far (up to Tier 12 maps for me).

I was wondering how I could get even more damage out of this build for softcore.

I'm missing the bestiary enchant, but that is mor survivability and my gems are only 19/0.

What else could I dump my currency in to make it even more powerful?

- 6link rare shaper chest with +1 one to gems and +2 aoe gems corruption OR
Loreweave with same corruption
- Empower lvl4 (only if you have the chest) instead of swift affliction
- helm enchant i'd go for scorching ray or armageddon brand damage
- 21/20 gems
Started playing this game with a few uniques and tabula and having a blast with it - thanks a lot for it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info